-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Mostly I was experimenting. But I got the answers I wanted
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice *knock knock*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice *desperately trying to think of something to say…*
Have you seen Star Trek, BTW?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Cool! Looking forward to it!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I think I’ll post it next week. Like Wedensday or Thursday 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello! When are you going to post the next chapter??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Perfect timing! I’m working on the KPA again…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing some work any Aussie/night owls around? @dekreel @rochellaine @jane-maree @clairec
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Lovely! I was inwardly giggling at the “Why is there only a stool” part!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Adios, Folks! I’m off to bed now. Got some good writing in! 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Cool! So when do I get to find out what happens to your “poor little heroine”?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hallu, Folks! I’m here for a wee bit! 🙂
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Haha; I was worried for a moment that I should have recognized your name on here long ago. xD No; you’re fine. I remember who you are now, and I remember enjoying talking to you since there weren’t a bunch of people who stopped by the booth for extended periods of time at CHAP. Glad to know you ended up making it over to the forum. 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine XD Thanks. 😀
Oh, and a topic… @dragon-snapper I was thinking the same thing. A hole in a blanket. 😀 But, if you think that topic’s worn out, I suppose you can try…
Raspberries.
Red.
Ripe.
Raspberries.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Cute. 😀 And I definitely agree. It is so hard to sleep without a blanket!
@sam-kowal That is HILARIOUS! I love it! 😀 😀 I think my favorite line is “Please keep your hair.” So. Funny.
But you forgot to give Dragon Snapper a topic…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
I woke up one morning
To a hideous roaring
I nearly screamed
At the puffing and snorting
I leapt out of bed
My heart burning ablaze
Expecting to find someone dead
Or to chase
But it was only the dragon Giarstanorak, also known as Stan
And I screamed “I won’t stand for that, although I’m a fan
Of yours Stan this is going…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Ohhh, there is *smirks*
@winter-rose X’DÂ …I didn’t realize that scene would be so funny XD
@aratrea Yessss, mission accomplished! X) Great! I know what I’m doing then
@catwing Well, apparently according to you, chairs just appear in random places……. XD
@rochellaine YOU MET JOSIAH!! THAT’S SO COOL!!! *fangirls* …Wh…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 😀 That’s great! I love that poem! It’s so delightful!
I shall write a haiku…
I just can NOT sleep
With a hole in my blanket
I’ll freeze tomorrow!(I literally always sleep with a blanket on even in the hot summers. I ALWAYS get cold in the morning 😛 )
So I have to tag someone and give them a topic? O…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Thank you! I had never done puffed sleeves before…
-
Joy replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I could always use ideas! 😀
- Load More
