-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Of course! I’m sorry that you are going through all of that. I will definitely be praying for you!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
“As a warning, I have a knack for melting chairs. Or else, why would you have a stool?”
😃😝
Most likely my favorite part. Hands (paws, 🐶) down!
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Read An eBook week is coming up on March 2nd! Challenge yourself by reading a whole ebook in one week!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It was actually pretty well done. Since you’ve already had a lot of advice from others about story structure and characters, I’ll just note a couple of editing comments.
First of all, I think you need to do a little more research on helicopters. The first thing that struck me was the large size of the helicopters you were d…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic POV Questions in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Hi! you may have gotten all the advice you need, but I thought I’d put in a link for some articles on…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @sage-g @dekreel @pretty-much-any-other-artists
I have a new character! It’s an elf from my new short story (WIP) called Ualair Fencaryn. He has mid-back (if that’s a word) long blond hair, green eyes, and sharp, angular eyebrows. He has a hawk-like, thin, angled face. He is thin but muscular. He usually wears a green-brown tunic…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is so cool!!! I love it ❤😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I know I’ve seen you around on the forums, but I don’t know if I officially said hello.
So……..HELOOOOO! 😜
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwing Welcoooome! I’m sure you’ll absolutely love it here! 😉
Well, I would give some fantasy advice……………if I had any to give. I’m kinda new to fantasy myself. 😊
What are your favorite book/shows/movies? Do you have any pets?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Phew! Thank goodness!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel CHAP is a homeschool conference in Pennsylvania. Last year I was there with my family as vendors for our family ministry, and Josiah was there with a KP booth.
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Haha! My sibling and I used to play with the chess pieces like that! Give them voices and all that jazz X)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Oh, oh…don’t ask! I’m trying, but it’s not going as fast as I would like.
By the way, I haven’t even found out what happens to her yet! 😀 I’ve done a very little bit of outlining, but mostly I just write as I go and see what comes out. (Which is sometimes a good thing – and sometimes a very bad thing.)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart AHHHHHHHH! I love her so much! My favorite part is her eyes. And the dress…absolutely perfect. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths *confused* Um, yeah. That part was supposed to be a joke too…I’ve known the song since I was a little kid, and there’s a part about if the “straw be too long”. 😀
I was meaning after you finish sewing, you’ll eventually have to cut the thread, or it will be hanging all over the place and look silly.
I wonder if the hole in the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths What if the thread be too long? 😀 Ohhh, I just realized that’s a pun!
Love it! 🙂 Thanks for playing!
-
Skredder replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh my gosh! I did that but with a chess game. Well, sort of. I wrote a short story from the point of view of the chess pieces. I thought it was funny at the time. Needs a lot of polishing now.
You know you’re a writer when you see a stranger with a cast and proceed to come up with fifty stories of how they got the cast.
-
Skredder replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Of course you had to end it there!
I rather enjoyed it. Based on other books I’ve seen, I’d place the target age around 8-10. It’s a good story, kinda simple, but similar in style to other books I’ve read for the 8-10 range.
Now, I’ve never seen those shows you’ve mentioned so I can’t say anything in regard to similar plots or…[Read more]
- Load More
