-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Compilations of some of my favorite screenshots of @aratrea and @the-real-kapeefer


@sierra-r @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @corissa-maiden-of-praise @dragon-snapper @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The Gif Hiders
Part Two: The Bird and her Cake
The Kingdom of Pen did grow weirder and weirder for Jenna, but only gradually. After a few days, ever since she had come, she had met some centaurs, a mermaid, another dragon, a tiger, and even a droid. But the weirdness didn’t exactly just rocket into the air until about three weeks after she had f…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Aww! I just said a little prayer for her! God bless her! 🙁
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Question in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c Sounds interesting!
collection of stories told in a comical, quirky, and semi sarcastic writing voice?
👍
Cool idea!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Poems and Songs by Ariella in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooh! You’re good at poetry! I really like the Elvish Ballad, since I’m writing a short story in which the main character is an elf. But yeah, you’re really good at poetry!
Old Elfish Ballad: The Song of the High Elves
😀😀😀😀😀😀!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Sorry! I meant to type “mid-back,” not “mid-black….” Sorry! Thanks though, I’m really excited to see how Ualair turns out!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Question in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c I would definitely read a book like that!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel OH! *smacks face against table* I always do that. My bad. I read it like 3 times and I was so confused! Thanks for pointing that out.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart KP videos… Well I really like the How to Write the Worst ….. Ever series, so definitely watch those. They don’t have to be in order (for the record, my two favorites are Allegory and Dystopian. The former is when the word “Kapeefer” got started)
Sooo… Long story short, it doesn’t matter where you start just WATCH THEM ALL!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Question in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c So, I guess fantasy-exclusive readers wouldn’t read it, but those who read realistic fiction or biographies probably would.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Actually he said “mid back,” not mid black X)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello, anyone around? I’m outlining/writing! (In the daytime, for once. 😀 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Question in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c I would read an autobiography written by someone I’ve never heard of for the same reason I would read a book about a character I’d never heard of. 😀 It would just give it an extra flair for me to realize that the character was real…or semi-real.
Answer: Yes; as long as it was interesting. 🙂 And comical and sarcastic is usually interesting.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Trailblazers by Dave and Neta Jackson. 😉 Its not really spectacular.. I think since its a collection of short stories you don’t get very attached to any of the characters (Well there were these two characters from two different stories I liked.. but both of them died.) but it’s cool if you’re looking to read about missionaries. 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I can try! 🙂 but i’m a little confused by ‘mid-black blond hair’ Does it fade from black to blond? Or is it like a really dark blond?..
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Wow! Haha! 😀 The last line is my favorite, too.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 😀 😀 Wow.
That is super epic XD.
That’s my official Raspberry Song now.
*walks outside looking for raspberries*
*There’s no raspberries*
*:(*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@introvert_girl 😀 *wheeeeeee* Stan is super, super thrilled
Okay, so, can Stan fly) Nope. Sadly, because his wings are small and stubby. He can jump very well though.
How big is he) He’s actually gotten smaller over time (sorry, Stan, I know that’s not what you want to hear.) I picture him about the size of a large armchair.
What color is he)…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper If the problem is just that your story seems too dismal, make sure there’s always an element of hope mixed in with the chaos and strive to focus on your characters’ yearnings/ambitions that drive them forward. If you’ve got that all down, I bout your story could be too dismal. Problems tend to intensify stories. It’s only stories…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
