-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I’ve seen that one. Quite sad though.
Now it gave me, John is quite a guy. Series 3, so if I had to guess the motorcycle/John is burning scene.
Though I knew it was a skip code. Always my first guess. And I’m not an assassin.
@That_writer_girl_99 Maybe… -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I’m listening to Tron: Legacy music. But I am writing science fiction so… I don’t know. This soundtrack is epic, even for electronic.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Well, we certainly don’t eat feathers. At least Catwings don’t. And yes it is Allore. *double checks her signature*
@winter-rose I was listening to something from Sherlock, on Pandora. Now Spider-Man:Homecoming. 😀 -
Sam Kowal posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper 0-0 I’m really glad your tag is still Dragon Snapper. Otherwise I wouldn’t know what to do.
Anyway, I’m finally done commenting on Sector One, so I’ll share the doc with you. Some of my comments are in the form of questions, you don’t have to answer them, those are just suggestions that I’m wondering whether you would want to…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Awww, thank you! I’m rather fond of my name too. 😀 😀 😀
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks! *is happy*
@catwing XD Haha!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 You eat choclate pretzels and you don’t eat feathers. *nods*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 HERE! *throws feathers and choclate pretzels.
@winter-rose Are you putting it in checkmate or the other way round?
@dragon-snapper it looks good on you. XP -
Daeus replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper We’ll I think you’re the first to ever reveal their name after hiding it for a long time. It’s kinda funny too because Danielle has a really soft feel to it which…doesn’t exactly make me think of a dragon. lol. Don’t burn me with a ball of flame, please! I like the name. It starts with a Da, after all. What more could you ask for?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I’m writing a very pivotal scene. Ooh, airplane crashes! 😀
@that_writer_girl_99 *glances at tail* Yep, I’m growing it out. XD (The name? Lol)
@winter-rose HI!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yay! I’m watching one of my characters watch a plane die. 😛 Whatca working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I’m on.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @ethryndal @winter-rose
@salome01w4g @aislin-mollisong @xonos-darkgrate @shannon @emily
I’m writing… Any of you? -
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Why thank you.
It shall be interesting that you have your real name here now.@salome01w4g Your’s is potato-squash pudding. (:
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Seems hard to believe it’s only been a year. Feels like you’ve been a part of this for much longer than that. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, I’m older now. And I made myself a facebook page to build a writer platform. I don’t want my reader base to be built on two different names. So I’m sticking with Danielle. It’ll be easier when I’m an adult writer.
-
Catwing replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I may read over it soon if you still need advice.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I’m still grinning at your reaction. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing You’re welcome for nothing. 😛
Nice one! XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh yes… My poem.
The Empty Notebook
The empty void starting up at me,
Broken only by straight black lines,
Begs to be written I agree,
But how to start, my brain whines.The sad notebook remains blank,
Too many ideas and ways to start,
A message, a shock, or maybe a tank,
I want to skip ahead to a different part.“Come on already! Write…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 That’s really funny to me, since I saw The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy recently. Reminds me of the song they sing and them flying into space. “Good bye, and thanks for all the fish!” 😀
- Load More

XD We’d all be stuck. Thank goodness for the profile photo too, or no one would know who I was.
Amazing! Thank you so much for doing this, Sam! It means a lot to me.
And you’re going to share it through email right?
@sam-kowal
@dragon-snapper Yep. The same email you used to send it to me originally.
You’re welcome! And yes. XD Thank goodness for the profile photo
@sam-kowal Great! I received the message! Again, thank you so much!