-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart *squeals* Thankyou! I love it! That definitely looks like an outfit she would wear! Her hair looks good too! 😀
-
Ingrid and
Ariella Newheart are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Have you done mine yet?
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh my goodness! *embarrassed* I just realized that when you said “PM” you with the poem you meant “public message.” I am so not used to internet language. I’m so sorry!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Here’s Hannah’s post:
And now I present you: Potato Squash Pudding. (I also present you my shame and the disgrace of all my authoress dignity. 😬😂)
Potatoes and Squash, a farmer’s delight
A field he grew and harvested in plenty
And without a clue to his plight!
Alas, a poor farmer’s wife, what is she to do with all this… -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I may try her today or tomorrow…maybe. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Thankee. *bows* Well, I tried incorporating small ‘good’ things and it’s been a lot let dismal lately. I think I just let Ike gnaw on dismal’ness’ for too long. XD
@sarah-anson I really like the italicized bit you said there. *nods* I agree. Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien AHH those are great!
Waaaaait, did you copy mine? XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Can someone please tag me with a topic, too? I haven’t been tagged yet. Just because I started the topic with a sample poem that doesn’t mean I don’t want to be tagged…
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g I read your poem in my email and it’s great! Hilarious story!
But…it’s not showing up here anymore. 🙁 Do you need me to copy it from my email and post it for you, or do you have it saved somewhere else? (I’m pretty sure you have it saved somewhere else, since this is an actual piece of writing rather than a quickly-typed po…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. I am usually only around here in the morning and evening…so anyway…
This version is much smoother. In answer to your comments:
Stanza two; “Most comely he smiled” is better, because otherwise we try to drag “and” out into two beats. The reason for this is probably that almost all – if not al…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello Folks! I’ve got a character that I’d like someone to draw for me if they can.
Her name is Dagny. She’s about twenty years old, 5’6″, and she’s got black wavy hair that reaches about mid-way past her shoulder blades. Now, while her hair is black there are natural streaks of dark red that runs through it. When she’s in the sun, the red…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrioroftherealm *salutes* Awesome!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig @rochellaine @emma-flournoy @that_writer_girl_99
Thanks so much for your suggestions, everyone! Here’s what I have now.
“Oh, stars that remember the firstthings forgotten
How earth and its peoples were early begotten
They looked and beheld through a pane of dark glass
The earth in a swirling, untamable mass
From darkness f…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwing I really like books by Chuck Black, Robert Treskillard, and Douglas Bond. in the way of movies, I like the Marvel movies, the newer version of Karate Kid, and other action packed movies.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Thank you, potato-squash is my random-non-random thingie. :3
Also thank you! I can be funny. Sometimes.@salome01w4g I think you can do it! Maybe it can go on your resume.
~Made a poem out of a random-non-random phrase some internet Catwing said. It was later awarded such-and-such medal. It also made you hungry. (And by you I mean…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I think that counts too. At least for my research and questions. 😀 Thank you.
@sleepwalkingmk *facepalm* I completely forgot that she needs to go to school. But she will be homeschooled. How did I overlook that?
@sarah-anson Sadly Vanessa will still have to be school while they are there.
I’m a perfect angel.
Wow, that could be…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Thanks so much! I’ll take a look over this as soon as I get a chance.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Thanks! It’s not hard to like it: it looks AWESOME! 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yep that would be fine! Yay I’m so glad you like it! 😀
- Load More
