-
Joy replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
-
valtmy started the topic Review my (old) story's prologue in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
So instead of working on my WIP like I should, I was browsing through my old writing files today and found one of my abandoned fantasy stories from way back. I still like some parts of it so I’m thinking of using them for future projects. Thus I have decided to share this prologue to see what you guys think.
This prologue takes place generations…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Can’t remember exactly. It was either lack of involvement or I didn’t have enough time.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Bye! Thanks for joining me!
Anyone else still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Changing from third person to first person in the middle of a story is not the same as changing the name of one of your characters. That means MAJOR editing work! 😀 You’ve seriously done that?
I have written from several secondary male characters POVs, but never had one as the main character yet. I’m going to have to learn how…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey I guess you could call it semi-dystopian? Or just simply futuristic?
First person or third person? Is your protagonist a boy or a girl? 😀 I like asking questions.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I hope so! 🙂 But I’m never sure.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine aw, I can’t join you this time! will you be on Monday?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I wrote a book like that once. It was supposed to be a time travel story, but focusing on the different cultures of the time periods, rather than the science of time travel. The time travel element ended up taking over the book more than I intended…so it’s technically sci-fi now. 😀 But I set the contemporary parts in 202…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Cool! What genre?
I’m doing a his-fic short story I’ve had started for a while, but got discouraged from when I lost about a thousand words. I was listening to a song today that reminded me of it, so I decided to try again. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hellooooo…I’m writing! Anyone around?
@seekjustice @dekreel @supermonkey42 @jenwriter17 @anyone-else
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hey! How are you? I haven’t seen you around in a while. You going to be around sometime soon?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Which ones did you make up? If you don’t mind me asking. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 and
The fledgling Artist are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I really like Arden! I might just steal it for a character I’m developing… *smirks*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, one more question. Do you prefer the ending lines:
“Awestruck to see that in dark the lights dance”
or
“Awestruck to see that in night the lights dance”
???
-
Daeus replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks everyone! @emma-flournoy @ariella-newheart @rochellaine
I think I’ve got it now. I’ll come back to this a few months from now to see if I can make any small improvements, but I think it’s generally solid. 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sage-g Oh wow! This is cool! Great job on the dress and the pouch! And I have to say that I love what you did with her name! It looks really good! You did an excellent job on her hair too!
I might just have to make her dress green in the book. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Yes!! She is perfect! Thank you! 😀 The hair looks absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Hopefully her hair is how you imagined it…and I wasn’t sure about her eyes so I just did brown. 🙂
And closer…
- Load More

Aw that’s so sweet! Thanks for noticing I haven’t been on much, I’ve been too busy for much writting this past week, but I’m hoping that I’ll have some time to catch up on KP and all my projects next week 😁