-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry, I was a bit later than I thought I would be, but yes, I’m back!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice It’s officially been three(ish) hours. 🙂 I’m back; are you?
@jenwriter17 Sorry you couldn’t be here. I think I’ll be here tomorrow.
-
Alia replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong…you better not have been talking about rebels!!!!! if so…i will find you, and i will force you to build a time machine that will take you back in time and never write that so that I didn’t have to keep a spoiler from my sisters tonight
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
oops, meant to tag you too @rochellaine
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice so sorry! I won’t be on tonight after all….:( will you be on tomorrow or the weekend?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Signing out now. But if anyone asks I might come back…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You back yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, bye! See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I got the idea when I watched a movie, and there was this girl I loved, who I thought was a main character, but then she ended up in despair and crying in her last scene, and the end of the movie – probably ten minutes – was without her completely! I got so mad and decided I could do a better than those horrible mean unfeeling…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’m going to disappear in order to eat lunch 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I remember that one, vaguely. What’s the plot?
Well, I guess I always knew more about Marie Antoinette, I knew that she died and though she did do horrible things, she didn’t have a nice life, and I feel it was mostly through other people’s greediness that she became a “villain”. I don’t even remember being aware that Anastasia…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
It’s always helpful to be alive
Wow.
Okay, I’m working on a short story set in the 50s. I’ve had it going for a while, but a few weeks ago I lost about a thousand words and got discouraged. I was listening to some 50s music on Saturday and was reminded of it, so I decided to try again. So far it’s going pretty well… 🙂
I re…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, I didn’t know the profiles could tell you that! I have been on the forums a couple of times in the past week, just so I didn’t miss out on too much, but no, I hadn’t really been active. I’m glad I wasn’t dead, it’s always helpful to be alive 😀
I’m also glad to be back! I missed the whole lovely community here!
Okay, cool :D…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice When I’d missed you for several days I checked your profile, which said you’d been signed in recently, so then I knew you weren’t dead… 😀
But you still hadn’t posted in a week, which was why I messaged you. Glad you’re back!
I’ll be here for a little while – not sure quite how long – and I’ll probably be around again in about…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *squeals in return* It’s been crazy lately, but I am back!! I’m hoping to finish my second draft edits before the end of March, so I actually need to put some effort in! And yes I’m here for now, not sure how long I’ll be here, but I’ll definitely be on again in three(ish) hours.
@jenwriter17 I’ve missed you as well! I’ll see, I’m…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice argh, I wanna join you! But I can’t, I…..
……oh, wait…….
will you be on still in like half an hour??? if so, I’ll be on writing then.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh @seekjustice *squeals* you’re back! I missed you!
But wait…you posted nearly an hour ago. Are you still here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
signing off….
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
helloooo! I have returned to the realm of Pen. I’ll be editing in about ten minutes if anyone wishes to join me *brandishes red pen and shouts a war cry*
ooh, let’s tag some peoples. @dekreel @rochellaine @winter-rose @jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m now reading In His Steps, by Charles M. Sheldon, for school.
- Load More
