-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Congrats!! I always love congratulating people when they move up a level 😀
*coughs*Â Ahhh, you and your smoke bombs X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Oh goodness. Yep. Pretty much.
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much. This means a lot to me.
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone. I have a prayer request.
As my university life draws to a close, I have been on a hunt for a job and it has been very difficult and confusing. Both my parents will no longer be working soon so it’ll be up to me and my sister to support the family. The problem is that I am not entirely sure where or even what type of work I should…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *shrieks and falls off chair* AAAA! I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!! X’D
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I don’t usually like writing essays either, I just find it a really interesting topic.
Okay goodnight!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice My younger sister would be shocked at the idea of writing an essay “just because you want to!” 😀
I think I’m going to cut out now. It’s getting pretty late.
Happy writing to you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
It’s sort of for school and sort of just because I want to. No, I picked the topic 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Interesting. Is this for school? Did your mom pick the topic?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Fair enough 😀
I’m writing about Tolkien and his service in world war one, and how it impacted the Lord of the Rings.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Oh, I guess your topic is sleep! 😀 See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, that makes sense. I’m not writing fanfiction, though. 🙂 I want it to be my own story with just the inspiration from the movie.
What’s your essay topic?
@epicaddie2 Hi! What’s your topic?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Okay cool 😀 Bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Cool, how’s it going? what’s it about?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Helloooooooooo!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ah no, actually, I knew he was going to die right the way through, and it was a war film…But it literally ended with him being shot. before he’d got shot though, he’d made his best friend promise to take a medal he’d won in a running race back to his mother. I thought it would have been so sweet to have ended with his friend taking…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Never heard of it – but I just looked it up and I see the ending has someone named Archy dying. So…I’m assuming you made something happen like it did to Justice in your book, where he didn’t actually die? 🙂 I did that when there was a firing squad in my Civil War story and a Confederate spy was “killed”. His waking up scene is…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, that’s awful *coughs* *looks guilty* *tries to pretend she’s never done such a thing* I’m glad you’re rewriting it! I did that once. Have you heard of the movie Gallipoli? I added an extra ending because I didn’t like where the original one finished.
I love Lady Jane Grey too! I’ve read a few books on her as well, and I always…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! So…I think I asked if you liked Lady Jane Grey and if you’d gotten to know Carousel at all yet?
- Load More

