-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty, I gotta go now. Might be on tomorrow. G’night!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young My favorite futuristic/sci-fi name is Tyver (boy name). Yes, I made it up XD
There’s also Vekka, and Tara pronounced (Tah-ra)Â (both girl names)
And Torren (boy) 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is beautiful! This whole thing is absolutely beautiful!! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m definitely praying for your mother and your family! I’m very glad it’s not serious!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Night 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Great names!
Okay y’all. I need some futuristic names, but futuristic names that sound… normal. Thanks in advance!
@notawriter  @ingridrd  @rochellaine @anyone
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @jane-maree I’m leaving… Good night.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel K, bye!
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That was great! I really liked it! *wonders about next part*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @jane-maree @rochellaine Yeah, I’m signing off, too. Happy writing!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree cool! I’m kinda switching back and forth from rewriting the novella to outlining for my WIP.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That is great!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young *hangs up certificate of super awesomeness by story* Thanks!! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel this is gold. pure gold. and SO TRUE! yeah, that’s exactly what my thought process was when I joined. Especially that last one 😉
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That was officially super awesome! 🙂 😉 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Okay 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Praying! I know how stressed you guys must be <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ugh, yes. *sigh* I really don’t see the point of the five lights thing…
But I shall continue to watch it!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel I’m actually going to have to go again for another half hour…then I’ll be back once more. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea @sierra-r @corissa-maiden-of-praise @epicaddie2 @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 @anne-of-lothlorien @rochellaine @the-real-kapeefer

(or at least my thought process when I joined…)
- Load More
