-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, good, I was accurate! XD
Yes, they don’t smell good, and I’m not planning on biting into one any time soon. So I’m sorry XD
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Hiiii! thanks for accepting my friend invite 😉
Did you say you were in England? Do you like soccer (football)? -
Kaya Young replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking  I’m just gonna randomly jump in here to say:
“I love your story idea and it sounds super cool!”Â
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite That’s a beautiful story on how you started writing 🙂 It’s so cool how God can speak to us right on the spot when we need answers.
-
Jenna Terese and
pickupyourpenandwrite are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking That sounds like a totally and completely awesome story!!! 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking 😀 That sounds like something I would haved loved as a kid. Twevle years as a protagonist is easily doable, too. For some reason I was imagining you were going to try businessmen as MCs or something, when you said mostly adult. I totally think, especially with a fantasy world like that, you can fill it with wonder and children…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Ohh 12 years old isn’t bad! (especially if it ends up being middle grade) For some reason I was thinking the POV character was an adult.
I think it’s cute! I like the idea of her being a ‘little red riding hood’ type of character. *nods* 😀 -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking 9-13 as a target audience, you shouldn’t have to dumb it down much. Unless I just had odd reading habits, but The Hobbit was something I would have read 9-10, and Percy Jackson/Eragon at 11-13.
I do think it might be hard for kids to connect to an adult cast, but not undoable. As a kid, I used to like to latch onto protagonists…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Haha, yes. @dekreel has just been introduced to the awesomeness of Picard, but hasn’t seen any good episodes yet! Let’s hope she keeps going until a good one shows up, because TNG actually has some of the best episodes ever, right? BTW have you tried VOY yet?
Thanks! Making collages is my new favorite thing to do when pr…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite This is a great topic! I see no one’s commented on it in several days, but I thought I’d pick it up again and tag s’more people so they know this is here 😉 @jane-maree @dekreel @daeus @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @warrenluther04 @seekjustice @claire-c
I write because 1) I just love to! I couldn’t not write 2) I want to he…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay so I’ve never written a book, let alone a children’s one! (Even though I have a concept I’d love to be a children’s book.. but ehem)
So if it sounds like I’m spirting nonsense please disregard it and move on to the advice of other wiser kapeefers!Firstly I like what Ingrid said about kids being visual. (Though i’m not…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd thank youuuuu! <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, hahaha! I didn’t know you detested pickles! I am sorry for you, that you will never know the pure joy that comes with eating a pickle whose
lumpy yet suave skin absorbs juicy tanginess
😀 😀 😀 Great poem
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thank you, madam. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Praying for you guys!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking I am chasing the same bunny…😂 And let me tell you it is VERY hard to catch! I recently started my own children/middle-grade story that I want to be cute, but also meaningful. But, how to go about it? I need some advice as well!
Now, my story is different from yours because it is about children…but I’ve found that writ…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I guess I have to tag someone now…
@sam-kowal Write a poem about Ninja Gypsies. @ethryndal You can still do it, too 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ode to a Pickle?!
Um… ayyy…
Oh, little pickle, floating peacefully in that murky jar,
Your lumpy yet suave skin absorbing juicy tanginess,
Do you know your destiny?
Do you know what will become of you?
Well just so you know, I won’t have anything to do with it
Because I am NOT eating something that’s been soaking in…[Read more] - Load More

Yes I’m in the south of the uk. I am not a football…. I mean soccer fan but I’m not
into much sport at all. Just curious, where do you get your profile picture from?
@pickupyourpenandwrite I just did a search on the internet’s images. I think I typed in ‘horse sketches’ or something, maybe ‘horses with feather’ cuz I loooove feathers 😊