-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice on just for a few minutes, maybe more later…..
I thought the same thing! I was like “Danielle?……huh?” OOOOOOH, dragon snapper’s real name. I like your name too! One of the stories I wrote when I was little was about a girl named Danielle. She designed/sewed clothes. 😊
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hm…. I have no idea. I’ve never been creative when it comes to escaping things. How about a parachute? Base jumping from the top of a skyscraper?
@rochellaine Hello! My editing is going okay, but I’m getting super distracted by writing competitions 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *blinks* Alternate universe? XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I would climb to the top like King Kong (no, I have not seen that movie!) and I would wave my arms until a friendly helicopter came and rescued me, then I would fall in love with the pilot, and he would take me to his island where we would get married and the people would never bother me again.
But I don’t think that is quite the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi!
Well, all right except for the fact that I don’t know how to get my MC unstuck… and to the place where he needs to be. I used to have an idea… and I forgot. XD
If you have any ideas, let me know!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @dragon-snapper Helloooo!!! I’m finally here…for a little while, at least. 😀
How’s it going?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Here’s a question:
How would you escape from a skyscraper that’s surrounded by people and you need to get on the other side of the people.
And the people kind of want to kill you. (Not you in particular. My character)
And the only thing you have a staff.
Do you have any ideas about how to get out of that? My MC’s a bit stuck…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Here’s a question:
How would you escape from a skyscraper that’s surrounded by people and you need to get on the other side of the people.
And the people kind of want to kill you. (Not you in particular. My character)
Do you have any ideas about how to get out of that? My MC’s a bit stuck at the moment…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, it’s a nice name! It’s always funny learning someone’s real name after you’ve known them under an alias for such a long time!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Why thankee! It’s actually my real name–kind of weird. I’ll probably change it back to Snapper at some point in time, but I did want to announce my real name. 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Twas the night before Thursday
When Stan was reciting philosophical truths
Nonsensical tidbits of no real use
From various sages, Aristotle and–who?
Names I could not understand
They confounded my head
I told Stan “Stop, or I’ll pound you instead”
But all of my threats were to no avail
It’s hard dealing poundings to beasts with…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper cool! A fellow editor. I’m here now too! (btw I like you’re new user name! When I first saw it, I was like “Who is this new Danielle? oh wait, that’s Snapper!)
@jenwriter17 No worries 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd I LOVE SUPERHEROES! your collage looks awesome!!! 👍
@rochellaine I think that’s a good idea! I run across cool looking photos all the time and I love making collages……but I can only make so many for one WIP. awesome 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice hmm, not sure if I’ll be on at that time. might be later…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I too am editing and writing. 😀 I’ll see you whenever you get here.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @jane-maree @jenwriter17 @dekreel Hey!! I’ll be on to do some editing in 1/2 hour. Anyone want to join?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel If you are afraid of the sour vinegar taste, why don’t you try sweet pickles? They taste very different. 🙂
My cousin didn’t try ice cream until he was twelve because he thought it looked disgusting. He missed twelve years of eating what he now loves! 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking @ingridrd @dekreel @jenwriter17 @anyone-else I have a question.
Since I began making collages I’ve also made several random collages that have nothing to do with anything I’m working on. I really like them, and think they could be used for story prompts. What would you think of a topic where we can post any random c…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Q is a horribly-annoying/kinda-funny alien who calls himself omnipotent because he has really powerful abilities. Of course he’s not really omnipotent, and his powers can be taken away from him and he can die, though he doesn’t end up dying. Anyway, you’ll have to meet him to understand what he’s really like, but the character is so p…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine … May I ask who Q is…?
Best ST series ever, eh? Cool!
JSYK, TOS is probably going to stay my favorite, though X)
@daughteroftheking Yeah, I like Picard! He’s cool! He reminds me of the Doctor… Partially because he’s British XD
One thing that really bugs me about TNG is Data is almost just as cool as Spock is. NOOO! NO…[Read more]
- Load More
