-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 If you’re still here, I think I’ll join you. but I’m just writing a paper and review question answers for school….😐
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 aw, I’ll definitely be praying for both of you! <3 My family just had a sickness go through. not fun. just curious, have you ever tried essential oils?
HAAAAAPY BIRTHDAAAAAY! 🎂🎂🎂
@daughteroftheking I’ll be praying for you too! pain is definitely not fun…..
just curious, have you tried a comfrey salve or the helichrysum essential…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd this is so cool! I just love black and white collages
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Awww…sure thing! How old will you be?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Why, thank you! I know, right? Owls are just completely awesome! Oh, sure! I love curiosity; it’s a common disease among writers. I suffer from it myself. 🙂
Keegan’s code name for the organization/agency she works for (which is currently nameless) is Agent Owl because she is uncommonly wise for her age. So, yeah. I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel 😀 😀 Thanks! I had no idea you would like it that much. XD It was fun to write. Stan and Meeple are fun characters
@rochellaine 😀 Oh, I was thinking of putting a nice tragic ending in. But something stopped me at that last minute and I let them live pretty much happily ever after
@supermonkey42 😀 Wow. Stan will be ecstatic over that…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 😀
I’ll pray for your sister and family <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well… Daniel’s name also starts with a Da, so….. *cocks head*
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal I agree with @supermonkey42. Right up there with Chaucer, too! He wrote adventure poems…
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd ooh! Cool! 😀 You’re so good at making these things! I like how you made it so all the pictures are black and white. It not only makes it more dramatic but it also unifies all the images. *nods*
Not that you even need a reason to stick an owl in there.. (b’cuz we all know owls are awesome) But i’m curious what that means to her as a…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel and @ethryndal Hi don’t mind me I just wanted to hug you because Big hero 6, Tangled, Inside out, and UP (in that order btw) are my all time favorite disney/pixar movies too. :3 (How to train your dragon is good but the 2nd one is SOOO good. I would place it after tangled. 😉 )
Okay byee *vanishes into shadows cast by the raspberry s…[Read more] -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Queen of Gondor? 😀 You forget who you are… Queen of Lothlorien, more like.
Unless you were planning on adding Gondor to your realm… didn’t think of that.
-
Ingrid started the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Since the other one is getting reeeaaally long…
Here’s another collage for my superhero story!

@notawriter This is actually Keegan, the character you drew for me!
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Looks like you’ve already gotten some great answers here! In my opinion, this is natural. When I started writing my current novel, I thought my primary theme was anger with a focusing question of “How should you deal with your anger?”, but during drafts and revisions, the primary theme ended up morphing into moral principles with a…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That’s a marvelous idea! Do it, do it, do it, do it. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Zootopia, Big Hero 6, and Tangled aren’t Pixar. *blushes* They’re Disney though
I still love those movies XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal YES!!! YESSSSS!!! *tackle-hugs you*
I would find a Pixar GIF, but Google Images is being annoying 😛
Favorite movie. Spill.
I think mine is Finding Dory, followed by Inside Out and WALL-E
@ariella-newheart Yes, I did. With an incredibly cheap program XD Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I have only watched TOS and TNG so far. So I have no idea who T’Pol is… XP
My favorite character is Spock, followed closely by Data 😉
Wait, you’ve watched Enterprise?! Isn’t it kind of………
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Ohhh, it was because I forgot to tag you!! ARGH! Sorreeeey…
Anyway thank you!! Yeah, I wanna ride one, too
@kate-flournoy Can I ride your dragon, PWEEEASE? X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal HAHA! Ahhhh I love Pixar so much… XD
- Load More
