-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Wow. You ARE early! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey, I’m super early today! I’m working on some editing.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Prophesies, names and crosswalks…now I am doing my own brainstorming to find out how those three are connected. 😀 😀
I finished my poem with which I was tagged by Sam Kowal in the Comic Poem topic, so I’m typing it up now, and will post it in a few minutes. Then I’ll work on something else that’s more important, but first things first! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine You know what? I’ll just leave….😜
jkjkjk
I am writing the second book in my trilogy…and brainstorming about prophesies, names and crosswalks (don’t ask). What about you?
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
March is Women’s History Month. When I looked this up, it looked like this was pretty much a feminist holiday. I had asked a few friends here to join me in reading the Bible books of Ruth and Esther over this month instead, to focus more on women that were strong in Christ. @rochellaine suggested I make a topic on this, so we could discuss strong…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, really? I’ve only seen her a few times.
Hello, Me!
Sorrrrryyyyy!!!! I just had to do it. 😀  Hello to you. What are you working on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine Me is here. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Awesome! 👍
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You didn’t tag me…but I’m on anyway! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
tagging some more people. anyone on? @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @dekreel @skredder @ingridrd
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 *coughs on confetti* congrats! 😉I’m almost finished with mine.
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Apparently March is Women’s History Month. Did anyone know about this?
Well, seems like this type of holiday/celebration has the potential of being feminist. At least when I looked this up a lot of that type of stuff was popping up.
But instead, would anyone like to join me in reading the books of Esther and/or Ruth in the Bible this month?…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
oops messed up your tag @epicaddie2
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 okay, I thought I’d just let you know that youngliving.com has a blend called DiGize that’s for the stomach/digestion. It’s helped with my stomach aches and nausea.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie sorry, I had left for a little while but I’m back on now. are u still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Your sanity decides it isn’t appreciated anymore and leaves.
For some reason I found that extremely funny. 😀 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yikes. Yeah, getting sick again would be bad. I’ll pray for you and your sister
@daughteroftheking Ok, I will pray that its pain-free, and everything goes good
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal That’s an AMAZING philosophical quote. I quite agree.
Will you ask Stan if he likes this one?
“If there were no vacuums, how then would the carpets be cleaned? If there were no credit cards, how would we buy things? And, by the same token, if there were no dragons, how would we melt chairs?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Ah! That’s cool. 😀 Thankyou.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Me too! They’re fun to make. And thanks. 🙂
- Load More

@jenwriter17 That sounds like an interesting idea. What about going even farther and making a topic about it where we can discuss women in history who were able to be strong and godly women without being feminist, or women in fiction who are portrayed in biblical women’s roles while still being interesting? (That was hard for me to suggest…[Read more]
@rochellainie Yeah, I think that’s a good idea! I’ll go ahead and make the topic….
yeah I know what u mean; the phrase “strong woman” can mean different things to different people
That’s an awesome idea! I will most definitely join you! 🙂
@ingridrd Great! 😉 I went ahead and made the topic.
Yess absolutely, this is a brilliant plan.