-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, byeeee! See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Okay, all good! Haha! So I guess if I ever do write a poem that I post on the forum for critique you want to be tagged…
But right now everything I’m working on is prose. 😀
Now that I’m finished with my poem I’m going back to my his-fic short story. How’s your brainstorming coming along?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 Welp, I gotta head out. Happy writing! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 The Cat in the Hat is amazing. He can do so many things, can’t he? Except, of course, control Things One and Two…
Yes! That is exactly what I meant. A ball attended by octopi. Have fun storming the brain! (You think it’ll work?)
You get ten more points if you can recognize and answer my quote with the last line of it. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree awesoooome! 🙂 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have good childhood memories of cat in the hat; this brought a smile to my face 🙂
you can’t imagine my face (or the pictures in my mind) when I read OCTOPUS BALL! So by this you mean a ball attended by octopi right?
goodness what did I get myself into…………:)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh no you’re good! I didn’t realize you were tagging people in the Comic Poem Tag topic…I thought you were just working on a poem to post on the forum to be critiqued or whatever. *sighs* My brain sometimes. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter great! 🙂
@rochellaine yes! i’m looking forward to the discussions we could have 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Um…I already tagged two people, but if you go over to the topic and ask to be tagged the next person to write a poem will tag you.
Sorry I missed you! 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sounds great! I think this is going to be fun and interesting.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, oh! Me too!!!! *jumps up and down*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 This sounds cool! I have a lot of other bible reading i’m working on but I have had quite a bit of free time so I could maybe.. probably work it in! 😀 *thumbs up*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You have been tagged! Congratulations, and good luck, because you’ll probably need it… 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Here’s the Blue Hair poem you asked for…
(I really hope you’ve read The Cat in The Hat because if you haven’t this will not make any sense!)
Thing One’s Lament
Oh, what a tragedy it is
To have brown hair,
When all the time you know it should
Be blue that’s there!
My hair was once a lovely shade
Of bright, bright blue
But now it’s…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd understood; school just pushes other stuff off the cliff of our schedules sometimes.
Maybe I can post the reading plan, like this
3/2/18-Ruth chapter 1
3/3/18-discussion
3/4/18-Ruth chapter 2
3/5/18-discussion
3/6/18-Ruth chapter 3
3/7/18-discussion
3/8/18-Ruth chapter 4
……and then I’ll post the Esther schedule after that.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *nods hard* yes!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I definitely will join in with the reading, but I probably won’t be able to discuss too much *coughschoolcough*. This is a great idea!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yup! I’m going to post it in the Comic Poem topic.
I’m just about done, and am about to post, but first I have to decide who to tag and with what topic…
Are you interested in being tagged? 😀 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yep, I am early (its 8:30am here) I don’t usually get time to write about now, but I’m probably not going to be on later.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Welcome! hmm, sounds like interesting brainstorming 😉
@rochellaine ooh! are you gonna post the poem here or on the comic poem topic? i’m guessing the comic poem topic….
@seekjustice yeah you are 😉 welcooooome!
This wouldn’t be editing for…….*slides closer*…….Stars Fill Infinity would it?????
- Load More
