-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I mean aren’t there some… undignified parts?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel oops, sorry! I’m back now. are u still here?
-
Joy replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young It depends on what your dialogue looks like. If you post a piece here or something, I’d be more than happy to give you some pointers 🙂
Overall, my best piece of advice is to make sure that your characters’ vocab isn’t far-fetched. Especially if your story is contemporary or futuristic. For example, this sentence, “Can we progress…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young started the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
My dialogue… has much to be desired. The more dialogue I write, the more I loathe what I’m writing, and I have no clue how to fix it!
So what is your best advice for writing dialogue? Any and all advice, insights, tips and what-not are greatly appreciated!
@jenwriter17  @rochellaine  @notawriter  @ingridrd  @that_writer_girl_99 @any-one…..
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@everyone Yay! i’m excited for this! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I’d like to try! I might be busy though
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â WAIT! I’M HERE! *groans*
Anyway, I’m here, reading for school, too
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m leaving for now, might be back in about 45 minutes to an hour….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young okay, thanks! happy writing to you! 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m not reading, but I am writing. I hope your reading goes well!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks @jenwriter17 ! This is exciting! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m reading for school again. anyone wanna join me?
@sam-kowal @warrenluther04 @ingridrd @dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @pickupyourpenandwrite
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young of course! the more the merrier 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I was actually about to say the same thing. 😀 So goodbye, and we leave an empty Writers’ Corner for someone to fill.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â This sounds really cool! can I join in too?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd bye! <3
@seekjustice oh, okay, that’s awesome too 😉
I’m leaving now too. I have some reading to do, might actually just head over to the Reader’s Corner topic 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine lol, alright here goes………something, idk 🙂 *hits head on desk trying to remember what little I know about writing poems*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 😀 XD He does. He’s already come up with commentary to expound upon it. “It is possible, with dignity, to sweep a carpet. It is possible to trade with coins. But there is no dignified way to melt a chair but by the flames of a dragon.”
Wow 😀 That is a long one, yourself. XD I have read the Cat in the Hat! And it’s one of my…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, bye! will you be on again at three or four pm your time like you usually are?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
sorry I kind of disappeared, I need to disappear again now. (sorry, Jen, I was beta reading dragon-snapper’s book!)
- Load More
