-
Kaya Young replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks @dekreel ! I will have to remember to show, not tell.
-
Joy replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow. You guys make me smile X’D
@dragon-snapper *looks at un-melted chair* *looks at you* *looks back at chair* Whoa. Thanks, Snapper!
Also, when I read “He won’t let you go,” I almost cried. It’s so true. Have you heard that Switchfoot song, I Won’t Let you Go? That’s what came to mind. (Obviously HAHA)
@audrey-caylin Woww, I LOVE that m…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young The first part would flow much better if you separated the topics like this:
“You did a really good job with your prayer!”
“Thanks.”
Who wrote it again?”
“It was Teresa of Avalanna.”And obviously you can put the non-dialogue parts where you find the most fitting.
At the end of the second part, maybe occasionally tell what the ch…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Thanks!
Thing One and Thing Two prancing through the halls with pots of blue dye meant for JJ
That is a most intriguing idea. 😀
@jenwriter17 That’s your first time? Wow. I love it! And I read it to my sister, and she loved it too. It’s hilarious. But what happened to Charlie when you fainted? 😀 😀 😀
@supermonkey42 I love the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
signing off…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 *gobbles ice cream* oh my goodness isn’t homemade ice cream THE BEST?! McDonald’s McFlurries don’t have anything on homemade ice cream!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young I’m by no means an expert on dialogue, buy yeah it looked good to me 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m not really sure how this works, but I’m writing…
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, Thanks! The second one was from my WIP, but I’m not sure I’ll keep it because it has kinda taken a new direction.
There wasn’t anything you see I could improve on? Maybe it’s decent, I could have just looked at it waaay to much.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel k, bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 yeah….I might’ve fainted too 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young I thought this was good; I actually really liked the second bit 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I loved this! *looks in freezer for ice cream*
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Nope, I’m not writing a book. My top project right now is the KPA 😛
Welllll I have a novella. But it’s stuck fast XP
I’m signing off. See you later!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young wow, really? thank you! <3 <3 <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel yeah I use this topic whenever I read!
my WIP is going kinda slow, just cuz of school and life stuff (ugh). thanks for asking 🙂 Do you have a book you’re writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I wasn’t going to set a time, unless everyone wanted to. We’d just post whenever we’d read the chapter, I guess.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh my! That was awesome!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine …….well……here it is……my, uh, Octopus Ball poem. *hides face* This is the very first time I’ve written a poem. very. first. Don’t expect much. I probably broke some rules and maybe it all didn’t rhyme right either…….but…..here it is:
The Octopus Ball
A strange thing happened to me
on the 23rd of January.
I was at…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Also @notawriter I really love the word “Nextly” 😉
- Load More
