-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing *glances around warily* … It was supposed to be Anna, yes.
Ooh, I’d never thought about that! And I thought I knew cats pretty well……
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel XD I figured.
-
Joy replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
And I got an email about it, too X’D
“Hi, Dekreel, Dekreel just mentioned you, Dekreel.” XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper *bangs head on table* What. Did. I. Just. Do. X’D HAHA WOW. That’s not like me X”D
Anyway, I meant to tag you. Sorry! XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Ohhh, that’s who I forgot to tag! You! I knew there was someone missing when I tagged people for the Writing Prompt topic, but I couldn’t remember who. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Good! They’d better. 😉 Thank you!!
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Hey Daniel! So, I don’t know if you ever read the Legend of Kind Daeus stories I wrote a long while back, but I was wondering…
If you would like to be the semi-villain in the next one? Basically, you’d try to lead a rebellion against the kingdom. Take over. Something cliche like that. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Technically @catwing was sort of already a Cheshire Catwing. Have you read her KP Christmas story?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Wow…That is amazing. And at the end you find out it’s not a pickle after all, but still don’t like it? Hahahahahaha!!!!!
Oh, no! your topics are really mean… 😀 😀 Especially the one you gave Grace! How do you put “eucalyptus” in a poem?!
@gh24682468999 I’m sorry for you, but I can’t wait to read the poem! 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel These keep getting better and better.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Lol. You just tagged yourself. 😛
@sam-kowal 😀 Thanks! Go eat the pancakes and cinnamon rolls. (Stop it, you’re making me hungry too.) 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Thank you. @dekreel
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @dekreel *grin appears* Hello. *rest of self appears* I have arrived.
@dragon-snapper I saw you asking for an escape route from a sky scrapper surrounded by people who want to kill you. and you only have a staff.
I would hide. Kay Waters on the other side has a few ideas.
1. Disguise and blend in with the crowd. Pull the fire alarm.…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing That’s great XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 That is SO cool
It was cool before, but now its even more bestistest. Stan is now begging me for a blog.
It was quite inconsiderate of you to make me want both pancakes, and cinnamon rolls, at this time of day. Your fantasy novel sounds really funny, and epic, though 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Spiffy! I llllike it! *thumbs up*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yes! Right now I’m making plans for characters. What about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Hey! I’m back. Are you still around?
- Load More

Absolutely, just whatever you do just don’t make me cliche 😉
Maybe make me like a Loki role to Josiah (if he was Thor) idk something like that but different and unique.
@dragon-snapper @the-real-kapeefer Seconded. That’s a great idea XD
(Sorry to butt in to the converstion…)
@dekreel *glances at you* And it’s mine. No stealing. XD 😛
@the-real-kapeefer It shall be done. *whenever I find the time*
Gotcha. All yours 😉
@dragon-snapper