-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine I’m done for now. Good night.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I shall think of something. Muh, ha, ha!
*beams* That is my job. ;P -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Contrary to popular belief I have read multiple fantasy books. 😀 No, I actually haven’t read Princess Academy, but I’ve read all the original Chuck Black books and the first of his trilogy, Narnia, Ed Dunlap’s Terrestria series’, Frank Peretti’s Cooper Kids, Gilbert Morris’s Seven Sleepers, and a few others. I am not unaware of the v…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing What! I’m impulsive! Once I get an idea that I’m really excited about, there’s no stopping it 😉
YES! Oooh, you made me curious
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenali Thanks so very much!! It was really fun to write! 😀 <3
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I just said it was a good idea… What have I done? What have I agreed too?
*stunned silence* Wart! *laughs* *realizes this only makes sense to me* You’ll get it after part 5. 😀
I suppose I can start it. ;3 -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks! I’m glad it’s not a bad idea
It’s been such a long time since I’ve read Little Women. I can’t even vaguely remember any details. XD They did the same thing in Princess Academy, though, if you’ve read that (then again, it’s a fantasy book…)
What’s your favorite historical book? Mine is Night by Elie Wiesel. It’s an…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine And I working on CC too.
*gulp* Yeah. I went back and read some of my earlier books. One I used to think was really good, wasn’t. When I go and edit Finding Secrets it will be intresting… -
Joy and
Shaina are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I was kinda wondering that, considering that you wrote the first chapter two years ago…
But I remembered that my first novel took me a year and a half or two years, so it’s reasonable to take a long time. 🙂 The only problem with that for me was that by the time I had gotten to the end my writing had matured so much in two years that…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine If I write one of them it would probably be that one (or a combination of them all. ;3)
It is steeping. 😁 Culture developments.
(If you are wondering why it I’m still working on it. I stopped, wrote another book and planned it’s series. Then when I came back to Firebird I scrapped a lot of it, changed POVs, and realized it needed a…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Thanks. But that’s actually a really good idea! I’ll love it when you do it!!! Those kinds of stories are always fun. My favorite is probably the one from Little Women that they make at Laurie’s party. Do you remember that one? It’s hilarious.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Your topic gives me an idea! Maybe someone could make a topic where first, someone starts a story, and writes the first few sentences/paragraphs, and then tags someone else who extends that story with a few more paragraphs, and then tags yet another person, etc.
Obviously, I’ll wait for awhile to let everyone catch your topic first 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Oh good.  I’m really hoping someone writes a story based on the ocean one. 🙂
How is Firebird coming?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing 😀 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I knew because siblings. :3
*nods* yes we are tricky. (When I got my cat I had to get a book on how to speak cat. *nods* It was very helpful. [I grew up with dogs, so I already knew their body language ;3]) -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I saw the collages anyway. They’re intriging.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have 4 parts out. :3 …
@dekreel thank you… Seriously need to finish it. I took a break, sort of. I need to put it back. 😛 -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Understandable. Although, I’d highly recommend trying again. *devious smirk* It’s really good
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine … You don’t put it at the end of the sentence?
- Load More
