-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 It’s a short comedy sketch. I posted the link to the video above if you want to watch it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I don’t know, there’s a lot of YouTube videos that are banned/unavailable in Australia, I don’t really know why.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia ah, sorry I missed you!!! had to step away for a few….
no, I haven’t seen “Who’s On First.” is it a show or movie or something?
I’m working on outlining for my dystopian WIP
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Here is the comedy sketch @alia was talking about. It’s a big part of American culture, being quoted pretty often. 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg
Are you able to watch these YouTube clips in Australia? 😀 Sorry, I have no idea what it’s like to live anywhere but America.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia I thought so.
😀 Okay, bye!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel here is Joyce! Sorry it took me forever to draw her, I was having a hard time getting it right. Let me know if there’s anything you want changed. 😉

Wow, sorry, the lightings reeeeeally bad.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Abbot and Costello are two Australian politicians but I assume that’s probably not what you’re talking about.
@rochellaine Whoo hoo!
What are you guys working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, thats the only one i know
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia “Who’s on First” is amazing. Have you seen anything else by them?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Whoop! Yes, I am!
@jenwriter17 How’s it going?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree, more chocolate for me in the world I suppose.
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, I’m here, writing a dialogue for speech. have y’all ever seen the abbot and Costello “who’s on first?” skit? thats what my speech is based off.
what are y’all working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 So am I! Anyone wish to join? @rochellaine are you around?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sage-g Be my guest, madam. 🙂 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m back!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Yes, it’s nice to see the close and trusting relationship between Naomi and Ruth, how they look out for each other. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I actually have to leave for about 30 minutes, but I’ll be back….:)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Cool, see you then!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice yeah i think i will be. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be on in 30-45 minutes, if you’ll still be around 😀
- Load More
