-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Court is called to order!
NO! No, no, no, no, no, no…. That was a terrible pun! X’D
Nice job, Catwing! One question: Who is “Hans?”
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Looks like I’m actually going to watch something with my sister and brother, but tag me anyway when you get here in case I come back, okay? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Sometimes I love this verse, but more often I think I try to hide from it:
“It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.” (Psalm 127:2)
😀 😀 Goodnight!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yay!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Good night
@seekjustice @rochellaine Sadly I have to sleep now. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Oh good! 🙂 Guess I read in opposites just like your new installment in CC (Hey, guess what? I actually read it! 😀 )
@seekjustice Just tag me when you show up. I’ll probably still be around.
Oh, and I read your new blog post and you mentioned me!!!! 😀 Well…not by name, but you spoke mysteriously of an online friend and a req…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well I’m doing math. Hopefully I’ll be writing soon.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Well, I better go. Goodnight!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I was telling them good night. I’m still here working on the next part.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Missed you by five minutes! 🙁
@seekjustice @kaya-young I’m back!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Goodnight! It was nice to meet you!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Firebird doesn’t listen to me. I fight for inches… :*(
This one is being nice right now. And I posted by the way.
Good night -
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Nope, sorry.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing, @kaya-young, I’m signing off and heading to bed
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I realized I left this project too long… So here’s the next part.
I split it so it is shorter. :3 *shrug*Part Five
Tennis CourtCatwing had been attempting to run after them on the ground, but for whatever reason her feet weren’t touching the ground as she ran. Looking over at Snapper, she realized some flying and walking rule had been r…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young, you too. do you know your MBTI?
@catwing, how come you get the nice stories? mine never do what i say
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Well I’m meeting you now! 🙂 😉
Nice to meet you!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Yes. Though I might make this one shorter.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young, I don’t believe we’ve met
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing, is it behaving?
- Load More
