-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
…Between periods of unconsciousness, I hear mumbling voices above me, including my brother’s voice. I feel warmth from the bathing water and from the fire, which I hear crackling to my left.
I must be back at Fren’s hideout. I think dimly. How did I get here? I open my eyes to see my brother’s snarling face.
“You made it, course you did. Yo…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel my character would probably pick the chocolate (and me too actually…)
@catwing my character would rather fly I think, hard to say though…
@kaya-young my character would probably choose the mansion in the city, just cuz she’s lived there all her life and she likes it. but she probably wouldn’t be in it very much, prob cruising the…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia It took a few pages for one of mine threads to hijacked. But I got a GIF war so it’s all good. 😀
You are welcome. Felines have been trying to tell people for years, but they just scolded us. Though sometimes they would pamper us. But we have not forgotten our mission!
Prove that one of ancestors (who’s name is long lost) discovered…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, I almost thought this topic was flawed or something since it took so long to be hijacked….
and thank you for educating us on chair and gravity history. to think that the humans have had it wrong for so long. good thing us centaurs try to find the truth
-
Alia replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young, Well, Delmira would prefer the cabin in the woods. not sure about the other two…
Mira would want to control the elements
Delmira would want to shape shift to better complete missions
Jycin would want to shape shift to escape
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
(story so far so that the late comers can see it in one place)
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper I’ll have you know that chairs were invented for scratching, then people used them for sitting, but later on they revolted and dragons had to be called to melt them. Just some history for you. Also that Issac Newton stole the rights of discovering gravity from a cat who’s name has long been forgotten… Because his name…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I hope it’ll start cooperating soon!
Good night!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-Rae Yay! Aah…
*frowns* my story is being most stubborner too. -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Kay would take the mansion. She likes the city.
@that_writer_girl_99 Kay would shape shift. It would be very helpful for some of her jobs. 🙂 -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Hey, Catwing! Welcome to our party of whoever’s writing. And if it’s just me, then welcome to my party of me, myself, and I. 😀 Unfortunately, I’m going to have to be getting off so I can get ready for bed. 🙁
I didn’t really have a productive writing day today… *glares at Darcy* Hopefully I can wrangle some answers out of her tomorrow!
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Jenna would live in a log cabin, hands down.
@that_writer_girl_99 Ohh… Ummmmmm… probably shapeshift
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I was wondering about that too… I’ve always thought that she was scared, but maybe it was deliberate?
@skredder Noticed something cool: the city rejoiced at that- which reminded me of earlier in the chapter where the city was perplexed. It’s cool that the reactions of the city were recorded. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-Rae @dragon-snapper @dekreel @jenwriter17 @rochellaine
@seekjustice @ethryndal @perfectfifths @daughteroftheking
*flys in through the window wearing a trench coat* Tonight I’m going to crack this book open wide! It’s been giving me some trouble. *holds up portable interrogation lamp*
*pulls up a box and sits down*
:3 -
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd We seemed to have hijacked your thread… XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Chairs are for melting! Not scratching! *tosses chair to @dragon-snapper* *continues scratching walls*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *laughs* oh, dear…
Walls aren’t for scratching. Why do you think they made chairs? *hands you a chair* -
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I see red. Literally. Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wound…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Umm… She would fight the horse sized duck? I’m not sure- I don’t know her well enough yet. 😉
Would your MC rather live in a mansion in the city or a log cabin in the woods?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I see red. Literally. Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wound…[Read more]
- Load More
