-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I don’t find it boring or intimidating, but I find it a little ambiguous. I don’t mean that you should put the entire plot of your book in the title, but “For the Kingdom” could describe probably hundreds of books, and you want readers to pick up your book because it sounds new and unusual.
And I am going to do that horrible thing…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree XD XD 😀 😀 Only one kind of person… a person looking for that pizza 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Do you need my personality, too, or have I
bumbledgiven you enough information already? -
LivGiordano replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, this is great, @Dekreel! Okay…how would I describe myself? *takes a deep breath and plunges in*
My favorite foods are chocolate, pickles, and salad. I am *very* uncoordinated, but I love playing soccer. I do not freak out. I pretty much just stay calm and inwardly freak out. Yeah. I mostly keep my emotions to myself. I have blonde,…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluthor04 If you want to use Stan, go ahead 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Who doesn’t like that troll?? XP
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart That’s okay! I’ve been… busy, too XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Go ahead! I’m a dragon… that melts chairs. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I forgot about character name books. Those are actually really helpful if you’re going back for rereads because it’s often easier to remember the name of the MC than the title. 😀
Yes! Books with flashy titles seem like they’re trying too hard. Like the author isn’t confident enough in his own writing to draw you in and fe…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustsice I’m back! How’s it going?
BTW I just sneezed while typing this. Can you be contagious across the streams of the internet?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â YESYESYESYESYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!! More KP literature!!!!! *scratches walls ecstatically*
Ahh, *ahem* Sure! I’d like to be in it! 😉
Aww, you know the term “Chasm Beast!” And you even capitalized it! Ahhh, thanks! *scratches you behind the ears*
Anyway, I basically look like a light-brown wolf, with green eyes that glow in the d…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 started the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello again! *barks happily*
So, I’m totally not copying off of @dekreel ‘s story, but I started my own story. About KP. And KaPeeFers. I was wondering if maybe I could include any of you as characters? *yips hopefully* 😀
@dekreel , @dragon-snapper , @catwing , @jenwriter17 , @allison-grace , @mnvalentine
If so, can you send me a description…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I’ll probably be arouns for a while, I might even get some editing in. There’s a few changes I want to make to Stars Fill Infinity before I start the sequel.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I’m sorry! But, does that mean you’re going to be here for a while? 😀 😀
I’ll be back in about ten or twenty minutes, I think, because right now the pastor is here, and we’re eating dinner.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, I’m a young woman who has had to cancel her life for the day because she is sneezing violently everywhere and thus I have nothing to do but lie in bed and worldbuild.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Aw, I’m glad you like my title! I love it too. I actually had the title long before I had the book, I think its a random line in Les Mis which I thought was absolutely beautiful!
I like short, simple titles too. My favourite books right now are in a series and they are literally called Once, Then, Now, After and…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, oh, haha thanks, but I just looked it up. It’s so cool! I like reading about this kingdom. It makes me wish I was a dragon or something like that. But, nope, I’m just a human, sworn to secrecy by my superior, the chief director of Base13x. *sigh*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Great! 😀
@dekreel @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @catwing @kaya-young Trying once more…Hello!!! Is anyone there? I’m writing! Come and join me!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m still here…trying to write…not getting distracted at all I say! Not at ALL! 😀
- Load More
