-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hmm… I don’t think I have. But then, maybe I’ve forgotten
What are you working on tonight? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, good. 😀 😀 😀 Are you still worldbuilding, or have you gotten to editing now?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Please tell me your tag worked this time! 😀 I can’t believe I did that last time!!!!! And I didn’t even check it! 😮 🙁
@sam-kowal Hello! I don’t believe I’ve ever written with you before. Do you remember otherwise?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I am 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @sam-kowal Are you both still here?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thanks 😀
Bye
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Heh!
Well, I’m signing off. I keep getting distracted, and this lousy essay is due tomorrow. See you later! Good luck with school 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel XD We do have those. Stan is going to have to learn to sew if he keeps ripping his though
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal I hope they let you have sleeping bags at least!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Sorry, the tag didn’t work and I didn’t see your message! How’s your story going?
It’s possible. Stranger things have happened. Thank you for sneezing with me 😛
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia See you later!
@sam-kowal So where are y’all currently living if you keep getting kicked out of apartments?
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, her loss
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, @sam-kowal, I shall return if y’all will be here in a 20-30 minutes. but for now dinner is calling
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia :/ True. How did she know that? Stan and I get kicked out of almost every apartment we rent. I keep telling Stan its cause he rips all the furniture with his claws
-
Alia replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young, thanks. unfortunatly I can’t draw to save my life, so I have no cover…or no good one
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Dragons and Chasm Beasts? I suppose not XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Glad I could help ;-P
@alia Ahhh, sorry about that. I know the feeling
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, I tried…she said she can’t look under your bed because you live somewhere else
- Load More
