-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x No problem! I had a weird writing question one time too…. *remembers the Acoustic Kitty story* Oh yeah, I should probably start that fairly soon…. 😀
Okay, that sounds like a good plan. Nine or ten chapters isn’t too often, but not too sporadic. 🙂 I mean, if you ask me I will attempt to answer your questions. But I’m not…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Character notes updated! 🙂
@kaya-young Thanks so much! 😀 😀 I’m glad you liked it. *barks happily*
@filewriterbase13x Thanks! *chuckles* That should be happening sometime soon…. *disappears mysteriously into the shadows* 🙂
*reappears* Okay. I have updated your character notes! *re-disappears*
*reappears* @supermonkey42 Thanks!…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I don’t mind at all! She is too cute. Thank you!!!! 🙂 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd
Okay, here’s Harper 🙂 *holds breath* I hope you don’t mind that it isn’t in color!
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, @dragon-snapper, @allison-grace, and @warrenluther04. Thanks guys. Yes, I think that I am definitely going to do this now. I am guessing that I would do it every nine or ten chapters. So not too much. I can’t wait! I am glad that I now know that I can come to you guys if I need any help with writing. I hope to return the favor to…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No, he is not helping his family. He doesn’t have any family really. Remember? Evil people don’t have to have reasons to be evil. Like people who do school shootings. They could blame their parents or their teachers, but, at least most of them, just do it because they are evil. So, no. He doesn’t have an excuse to be evil. He just is. He probably…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I pretty much agree with the rest of them. 😉 Yeah, I definitely think that would be pretty cool if you wove in some of his POV. It would let us know that he’s not just sitting around doing nothing the whole time, ya know?
Oh, and also, this is kinda of random, but think about why he is evil. Yes, people are inherently evil,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine okay, I might be on a little later than that. closer to four probably.
@ingridrd I’m on spring break too 🙂 Have fun in Florida! 😀
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yup!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tag fail. @rochellaine
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine I may not be on here much the next few days because of spring break and traveling to Florida so I’m sorry if I do not respond right away! That being said, I have TONS of school to get done today before we leave tomorrow so I probably cannot write at all today… 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young 😀 I did think that was what you probably meant, so that’s why after clarifying I put the other stuff in about writing “how” you know instead of “when” you knew. 🙂 I do believe that the “when” isn’t all that important, but people usually emphasize it because it often corresponds with the “how,” right?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, I do see where my wording was confusing. I guess I mean I’ve always had a personal relationship with Him and I don’t remember a time before I’ve known Him and believed in Him. Instead of knowing of Him, I mean I know Him personally as my King and Savior.
Thanks for taking the time to answer! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll probably be here around 2:00 or 3:00 (your time. 🙂 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I also grew up in a Christian home, but I am wondering about your wording a little bit. 🙂 I would say I’ve always believed in Christ, rather than always known Him. Because just knowing about him and believing it’s true isn’t enough to get to heaven. The Bible says that even the demons believe. We can’t inherit Christ from our p…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young IRELAND! I’ve always wanted to go there! a lady who used to teach my horseback riding lessons has gone there twice I think. She said it was really pretty there and she saw some castles too 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ireland! I’m super excited. 🙂 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young oh cool! a mission trip to where?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’ve been stalking this topic but somehow I MISSED PART NINE!!!!
*slaps self*
*rubs cheek*
This was awesome like all the others! I love how you include each KP character 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @warrenluther04 @ingridrd Is anyone gonna be on writing like late afternoon-ish (several hours from now)? (my time zone is central standard time. it’s 12:08 pm here)
- Load More
