-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Are you still here? I’m back.
@dekreel @catwing @kaya-young @seekjustice @sam-kowal How about any of you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia sorry guys, had to step away for a while, but I’m back for a little bit….
…….*silence*……..
ah, I see. Well, glad you both got a good amount of writing done! 🙂 Alia, I might be on later tonight too, but I’m not totally sure about that.
hehe, I’m wearing my ‘it’s okay. writers should be strange’ tee shirt. 😛
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yup.
I am too. Well, Part 3 is at 749 words, so it’s coming along nicely. I might not make it back on later, but I should be on tomorrow. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I’m signing out now. wrote 267 words. I might be around later tonight
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmm. I guess that did sound like an evil laugh. Don’t worry…yet. 🙂 😅 (Evil laugh will commence much later in the story)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I’m not so sure I like that evil laugh on the reader side of things. as an author, yes. as a reader…PLEASE SPARE THEM/US
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep. *chuckles* This one’s also good…. MUHAHAHAH! *wags tail*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, yay!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *defends brain* Yep. Sorry! But at least you won’t have to wait too long…probably. I think I’m pretty close to finishing. 🙂
@jenwriter17 Hello! Wow…good luck! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia yeeeeeeeah 😛 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, welocme. thats sounds like an…interesting…way to study
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia Hey guys! I’m here too……kinda. Doing writing and studying for a science test at the same time. yeah, I see you gasped. It doesn’t really sound like a good idea, but my brain likes to multi-task 😛
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Alia are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*tries to hack into your brain*
*realizes that brains don’t work like that*
guess I’ll have to wait til you post it…
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, precautions against something that is typically much stronger than you and can think faster than you and probably has very little idea what is going on is a really good idea! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yup. 😉
- Load More
