-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I’d love to do a swapping thing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m resisting the urge to run and listen to Newsies right now!
@jenwriter17 No, I’m pretty sure that’s Bryan Adams. Hans Zimmer might have done the score, but I have no idea.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, thats Bryan Adams. Hans Zimmer wrote the music for Pirates of the Caribbean.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, how many siblings do you have?
@seekjustice, I was listening to Casting Crowns, until @rochellaine mentioned Newsies. Then I was easily swayed to Broadway
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hans Zimmer…….is he the guy that sung the songs for that animated horse movie Spirit???
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, I haven’t listened to any modern composures (except for Hans Zimmer)…though I keep meaning to. I just never know what their names are.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*basically dies* NEWSIES!!!! I am very jealous 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine oh yeah, hehe, just now noticed you and your brother share the same birthday *sheepish grin* my older brother is gonna turn 23 this year too 🙂
@alia I really like Bach, some Mozart, Vivaldi and (these people are still alive 😉 ) Helen Jane Long, Ludovico Einadi, and Brian Crain.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…oh yeah, 8 adopted. but you never said how many biological, so I went with the number I knew…or thought I knew…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, Mozart and Tchaikovsky. Tchaikovsky’s ‘Serenade for Strings’ is just amazing, and I recently played a simplified arrangement.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *wonders what the number of siblings I have has to do with it* Ah, do you mean I’m used to puppy dog eyes and they won’t bother me? 🙂 Actually, most of my siblings don’t have a concept of puppy dog eyes, so there’s no problem there…but wait. I have way more than eight siblings. There are thirteen of us. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 hehe, only a teensy bit creepy 😛
do you play piano too? (or another instrument)
@alia cool! my sister has been wanting to learn to play the violin. do you have favorite composers?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, bye
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, The top half of a centaur is human, so if humans can I don’t see why us centaurs can’t…
@jenwriter17, I used to play the piano. switched to violin about 7 years ago. but my sister @charisetter plays.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ok. That’s right, I see you on there. (Totally not creepy, right? *sheepish smile*)
Logging off, but I’ll be back on tomorrow. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yup, workin’ on my WIP 🙂
@alia I’ve been playing piano for about 8 1/2 year 🙂 I also play guitar 😛
@rochellaine okay, cool 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sorry if I’m torturing you. I should probably shut up now…. I just can’t spoil Part 3. But it’s awesome.
@rochellaine Oh. Well, that’s still really cool! 😀
Wait. You’re in law school???? Woah. *silence*
Hey, @alia , I thought you were a centaur!?!?! Can centaurs do puppy eyes? And can you beat these???

😉 -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…b…b…but…*adorable puppy dog eyes* *remembers you have 8 siblings* drat…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, I’m not actually seeing a Broadway musical, since it’s a production put on by a small (but very good) dinner theater near where we live. 🙂 I just meant that it was from the original Broadway musical. Yes, it’s very cool, though! 😀
@alia *hides tickets* What tickets? *chuckles*Â And anyway, I’m in law school, rem…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, What’d I do to deserve this torture???
@jenwriter17, You play piano? how long have you played?
- Load More
