-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bye! 🙂
@warrenluther04 I actually have a piano class tomorrow 😀
I think I may be on tomorrow too….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 lol, stalker!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bye! I’m actually logging out pretty soon too…I have piano class. 🙂 I’ll be on tomorrow though! *waves goodbye with paw*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 I’m actually going to go now. Got a bit editing done. Adios and good luck!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ahh. (Now I can; originally your marker/tag/thingy didn’t show up. 😀 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yup, rewriting some of chapter 1 (what, you can see me on there? 😛 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper hehe, thank you. I’m sitting on my sofa anyway 😛
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You’re on you WIP, right?
@dragon-snapper Yep. 🙂 It’s pretty fun; we get to go to archery and/or shooting ranges sometimes. 😀
@jenwriter17 Oh, and I’m working on Part 4 of the Dog in KP.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m editing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Wha? Scouts? That’s so cool! 😀
@jenwriter17 XD 😛 Don’t worry, I won’t melt your chair.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, @dragon-snapper and @jenwriter17 . 🙂 I’m on for about half an hour.
Shooting range???? Fun. 🙂 I go with Scouts sometimes. (Random fact of the day.) 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper yay!
I type your tag so carefully
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Still, thanks a lot! 🙂
@jenwriter17 I don’t know. *deadpan face* *sneezes*
Sorry. It is revealed in the first paragraph of Part 4, though! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine The only musicals I can think of that I’ve seen are Sound of Music and Annie, Get Your Gun. I liked Sound of Music waaaaaaay better though. there are probably others….
I’ve gone to the gun range probably twice in my life, that last time was about four years ago though.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll join! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, and I just realized that there are two ATOTC musicals! One from 2006 and one from 2007. I think you’re talking about the 2007 one, but could you let me know for sure? 🙂
@alia I really like that duet! Poor Frederic, though! Isn’t the story hilarious? If you’re born on leap year, in your twenty-first year you might only cou…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @alia oh, just saw y’all are leaving. bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS WHY DO I MESS UP YOUR TAG SO MUCH! @dragon-snapper
- Load More

