-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Have fun at piano class!

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Hi! 😀
At this rate, we’ll have at least 100 writers corners by the time I go to college.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wow. We’re at #15 already. 😀
I’m writing! @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 @alia
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *dies*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alrighty! 😀 Have a good class!
I should be on later as well, so long as I don’t have too much math. 😐
Then it’s spring break!!!!!!
I knew you had it in you. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I wish I could join you, but I’ll have to leave for piano class soon. Have fun though! I hope you reach your scene goal before NaNo 🙂
I might be on later, I’ll tag you if I am 😉
HEY, I GOT YOUR TAG RIGHT THIS TIME! #victory
-
Snapper started the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Guys, I really don’t think we have enough of these. 😐
Writer’s corner 15, and I remember the first one… I must be old.
@jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 @rochellaine @anyoneelse I should be on for about half-an-hour. Trying to reach a specific scene before NaNo.
3 days. *faints*
Snapper? Snapper, what are you doing on the floor? You have novels…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *concerning memes*
Story of my life, right there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Option one, it’s just a thing. Like calling Snapper a kid.
@catwing I’m watching you, flying cat. Always watching…
*goes to make self look evil-overlordish and not kid-like at all* *trips on black cape*
-
Skredder replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard!
Christian Romantic Suspense? That’s certainly an interesting genre. 🙂
And you do book covers?! That is so cool!! I bet they look great! 🙂
-
Snapper and
Kaymart are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Was the last one you read the pick the plot one?? Cause that one was so good! (Although my favorite is forever gonna be book 2 😉 )(The PTPB would be my 2nd favorite though!) Gwen is so cute! But from the beginning Owen has been my favorite! Actually he just might be my most favoritest character ever! Ill stop now before I start ranting…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart First of all, welcome! 😀 I’m so glad you found yourself here, great place for writers and sometimes, artists and music people too!
Ahhh, cover art. I love making cover art, though I’ll admit I’m not so good at it…. yet.
And oh dear, dry spells. Yes, they can last forever, yes they are superiorly annoying, but I know there’s a way…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’m back. For just a little bit. Are you around?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Actually, use this link instead. I think you should have automatic access
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m8V_wWL-Owutzcuu3Cyk6r1JhJ9iH8XQX1JQcV8kHqM/edit?usp=sharing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder Hey, reading buddies! 😉
I have my second chapter here. When I had given out my first chapter for everyone, I actually had the next two written. So, if you both would read it and leave comments I would forever be grateful to you 🙂
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m8V_wWL-Owutzcuu3Cyk6r1JhJ9iH8XQX1JQcV8kHqM/edit
By the…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart. First of all, welcome! I also am new here. I am glad that you are writing despite your TBI. Although you may have many limitations, I don’t see anything that shows that writing is one of them. I am fourteen. That is a big age gap, I know, but I still can’t wait to get to know you more. As for advice about the forum, I have been finding…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Bye, Folks! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x yeah, that sounds like fun! 😀 miniature things make me happy.
- Load More
