-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, fantastic
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I’ve heard of of. my family loosely uses his stuff. last year I was supposed to do OYAN, but I kept going back to my other books so my mom decided to let me write my current books and just use the videos as guidelines for how to write
-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, thank you, and tell your mom thank you as well
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, thats what I think too, but I can’t find any articles that agree. so when writing eyes I am usually left to my own devices
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, you still around?I’m finally able to write some
-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, if only…
thanks
-
Alia started the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
okay, so about 3 years ago I got a calligraphy set. And then, because I told myself I would learn calligraphy later, I put it away. Anyways, long story short, I recently found it again.
So does anyone know where I can learn calligraphy?
@kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @rochellaine, @catwing, @whoever
-
Alia replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking…YOU LIKE NINE???? Finally someone else likes Nine better than Ten. Have you gotten to Twelve yet? If not I understand you saying you like Eleven…
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, exactly. too many times I see articles saying to not describe eyes because readers don’t care, but half of who they are might be told on a single glance.
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I’m fascinated with eyes. They usually tell a deeper story about a person than what people are willing to share.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Really good!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep. *blinks* It almost seems like regulations should be put on these. XD XD
@warrenluther04 😛 I wouldn’t go so far to call you small. Oh boy! Almost high school. *gives you ice cream in advance* Are you homeschooled?
And I will see you later. 😉
BTW, love the profile pic. Dogs. <3
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira…I love the dragon and unicorn. the the unicorn seems to know something no one else does, and the dragon looks like a lost baby that needs protecting. that what I got from the eyes
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, @warrenluther04,
technically not on right now, but dang…15 already?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp. I have to go now. Bye!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yup. XD . I’m a small child….I’m in 8th grade. 🙂 But almost in high school! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow. I love the picture of the dragon and the unicorn. It’s beautiful!
(I don’t think there are too many tassels. 😀 )
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
What’s NaNo again? I live under a book, so I miss half of the important stuff…. 😉 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 XD Too many to count. If you don’t mind me asking, what grade are you in now? I’m 10th.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hi! 🙂
Wow… So probably like 150 corners or something by the time I become a college person with a brain full of words and stories. 😀 *shudders* Adulthood….. scary. 😉
- Load More
