-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, indeed. You would think they would listen to their author..but noooo
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Characters can be so stubborn, can’t they?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, officially, I’m writing my kinda sorta fantasy novel. But, since my characters don’t want to tell me how they get out of the maybe trap, I’m blogging
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha after I posted I thought that might be the answer I get. That’s what a lot of artists say! Though there is the occasional person who hasn’t always liked to draw. (Like myself 😉 )
Yeah nowadays I don’t throw my art away.. (The hoard is growing though! :0 ) But i’m sad because I don’t have much from when I was younger. It’s so…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, officially, my kinda sorta fantasy novel. But, since my characters don’t want to tell me how they get out of the maybe trap, I am blogging
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Those animals are absolutely lovely!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m making a blog list for my blog–something I’ve desperately been needing to do for about a month. Then, I’ll probably edit.
What are you working on? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m making a blog list for my blog–something I’ve desperately been needing to do for about a month. Then, I’ll probably edit.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, yep I’m still here. what are you working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Alright. You still there?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Cool! How long have you been drawing? 🙂
*Gasps* You do oil panting? Oil paint scares me! I hear you can do some really good blending with it though! I really like the ladies hair.
Oh also you’re really good at drawing horses! I can tell you’ve practiced. Haha that reminds me of a really old drawing of a horse I did. Me and my…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, indeed, so informative. answers every question in the world, so it must be.
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice Would you help me with something please? I think both of you subscribed to my website, and I know you also both have your own blogs, and since I’m having trouble figuring out the subscriber thing I wonder if you’d answer a couple of questions:
I just published a new blog post, and I had previously turned on the “notify…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I think part of the reason it was structured differently was because of the age group that each was focusing on. are y’all going to do his sci-fi/fantasy one?
-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, but at least you would have an excuse
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I did cover story 7-8th grade. it was easier for me because it was more flexible. OYAN isn’t super rigid, but for me it wasn’t enjoyable or easy for me to learn. my sister, who loves structure was able to use it brilliantly, but not me.
-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, just don’t put it away for three years and forget about it 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, ish. I think its a great program, but there isn’t much breathing room. I like flexibility, not rigid structure.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, math…i should probably go do some of that…tomorrow.
see ya then
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Ugh. I will be once I finish this math. 😉 It should be easy today though.
- Load More

which post? I got one about your western, so I don’t know why you wouldn’t have received an email. On WordPress its weird because you have to subscribe to the email list, not just the site. Maybe its the same with Wix and you subscribed to the wrong one?
Oh, you got it? Whew! That’s great! 😀 Ah, I wonder if that’s so? On my website it looks like there’s the same “subscribe” box at the bottom of every page…which one did you put your address in?
the one at your Home page. it might just be a fluke with the system. I’m supposed to receive emails every time I post something, but it only happens every now and then
Oh, okay. Thank you so much!!! Can I ask one more question? 🙂 Did you get the email from Wix, or from my aclassicfuture email address?
the end of it said @pb01.wixshoutout.com
Hm, that’s funny. I get a lot of emails from Wix from a few different addresses, but none from that address. I guess that’s the one for the subscribers. 😀
Well anyway, thank you SO MUCH!!!
no problem
I got it too, so it seems to be working 🙂
Oh good. 🙂 Thanks!
I just re-subscribed with a different address, and hopefully it’ll send the email to at least ONE of my addresses next time… 😀 (Yes, I’m one of those crazy people who has multiple and diverse email addresses.)