-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I LOVE writing parodies!!!! I’ve done several…even put some in my books. 😛 And yours is hilarious.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I. love. that. song.
@alia lol, your version is awesome! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*dies laughing*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *listens* *is unimpressed* I have actually heard a few of the songs. I guess probably at cousins’ houses or something. 🙂 We also have the “slapping with fishes” Nineveh book… 😀 …and quote it frequently.
Bobert wouldn’t be much interested in this conversation either, since he’s never even heard of Veggietales. 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
ahem…
We are the MKs who don’t do anything
We just sit around inside the van
Listening to music and Rush Limbaugh
As we travel across america
Well we’ve never had a cellphone
And we don’t like wearing seatbelts
Cuz we never wear them back home
Where we live in China
And we highly dislike fastfood
Cuz it puts us in…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Ah, gotcha! 😀 Now, I’m listening to Donuts for Benny.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Adios! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, which song? I might be completely misunderstanding what it was you were trying to say…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
We are the MKs who don’t do anything! We just stay home and lie around. And if you ask us to do anything, we’ll just tell you…We don’t do anything! I feel that song accurately sums up how non-homeschoolers feel about homeschoolers, that we don’t do anything.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia okay, bye! 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, @rochellaine, @dragon-snapper, I must leave now.
oh, and Rochellaine, where has Bobbit gone?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice HELP MEEE!!!
@alia Wait? What do you mean? Which one ‘what’ do I have?
@jenwriter17 I’m here as well for a bit longer.
@rocheillane Weird. KP does that from time to time.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, my sisters and I rewrote that to the MKs who dont do anything
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ah, I see 😀 Yes, I was raised on Veggietales and Colin Buchanan and not much else. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @alia @rochellaine Anyone still here?
oh my goodness I leave for four hours and there are already 4 pages of the Writer’s Corner?!
Ooh, y’all talkin’ about veggitales? ah, childhood…..
@warrenluther04 You’re in 8th grade?! I thought for sure you were older. *shrugs* I guess you can’t really tell these things over…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOcI7QIsejY
listen now as though your life depends on it
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
AND I’VE NEVER BEEN TO BOSTON IN THE FAAALLLL!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, which one do you have?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper Haha. 🙂 So, what happened was I wrote a post saying something like “Was I the only 90s-00s Christian kid who didn’t watch Veggietales growing up?” and it didn’t post. So then I went back to the typing page and added a part saying “I wonder if KP was raised on Veggietales too, and won’t let anyone who wasn’t p…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I know, me too 🙂
- Load More
