-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I probably could have Googled it as well 😀 I just thought I should keep you on your toes.
You hear that, Wolfe? You have been told!
Anyway, we’ve got a farrier coming for our horses, so I’ve got to go and do some jobs and do the horses, and then i’ll be back later ;D
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice do you have virtual chocolate as a prize? 🙂
@rochellaine hee hee *innocent face*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, if I’d known we could cheat I’d’ve googled it and found it even faster than @jenwriter17 😀
Ah, I understand. Wolfe, begone to your corner! You have behaved in a manner unseemly for a gentleman such as yourself.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Good job! I don’t think it’s cheating, I just needed to know where it came from.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Waif is selectively mute, which means he can talk, but just chooses not to. This character actually can talk, but he isn’t able to because he’s German in England during the first world war, so if he spoke he’d give himself away. Which he just did, because he talked, and he’s not supposed to. Drat you, Wolfe!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice OOH! OOH! GOLLY, I KNOW I KNOW THIS!
*thinks*
*thinks harder*
wait…..
Is is Psalm 46:10?
(confession: I looked on my mom’s Bible cover cuz it has that on there. Was that cheating? I think so….:) )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Couldn’t the mute character just suddenly be able to speak like the Waif in Stars or Susan in the Finian’s Rainbow musical?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 @rochellaine
Quick Bible quiz for you all. Who can be the first to tell me which Psalm says “Be Still and know that I am God”
First to answer wins….something.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
okay, I really have to go now. other wise i’ll be late for work. bye y’all
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, that horrible character.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I won’t press charges because it was pretty funny. Also, I’m too busy pressing charges against my novella, which has a mute character who just spoke and I’m so ashamed of myself 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*looks nervously wide-eyed between Seekjustice and Alia* O.O
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, whew, I’m off the hook
wait, @seekjustice, you arent pressing charges, right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Well, since it was an enjoyable experience, you won’t press charges, right? So that takes care of civil law. And since I’m the Sheriff here, I’ll take care of the criminal side of things and say that killing someone with laughter on KP is not against the law.
@alia So you can calm down now. You’re safe.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Whoah, the law student in you just came out! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *nervous sweat*Â I didn’t know, but I knew it might happen…People on KP are so fragile
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ask @rochellaine she’ll know whether it’s illegal to kill someone laughing (hey, Rochellaine, there’s another way someone could die accidentally)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I don’t know about the laws in Australia, but I believe if you could “reasonably foresee” that @seekjustice would die of laughter as a result of your post, you could probably get at least second degree murder…
#lawstudent 😀
(Edit: Well, I’ll give you involuntary manslaughter. That’s probably better. It’s been a while since I st…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, glad y’all like it. when my family was on furlough for 4 months, we had a lot of time on our hands
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, not impressed??? NOT IMPRESSED??? Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dishonor on your family
@seekjustice…I hope I’m not charged with murder…*looks up law* it doesnt say anything about dying from laughter…
- Load More
