-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, the quote thing didn’t work….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
hehe, true, true.
I’ll for sure check out those books, thank you!
I haven’t seen any old western movies….
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 @rochellaine What is NaNoWriMo? I’ve heard of it, but I have no clue what it is.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool. Out of the old TV shows I’ve seen only Bonanza, Cheyenne, and a little bit of The Virginian. I prefer western movies, though I like other genres of shows. Have you seen any old westerns?
Okay, I would definitely recommend Zane Grey. He is the best western author I’ve ever read. His books are pretty gritty, since they’…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, wow. And I didn’t even have time to congratulate you on part two. Really good. Oh, I am so worried about my Ezi, uh, *cough*, I mean, I am sure he will be OK.
@catwing. Oh, I love that cover art already. B-bot was also impressed that you decided to include him. Um, you can draw him like that, but they are more like little li…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, you decide if you want that giveaway link? 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Guess what???? *drumroll commences* *and stops*
I just saw I Can Only Imagine! In theaters! It was awesome! I loved it! It was so inspiring.Has anyone else seen this? If so, how’d you guys like it?
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @alia @allison-grace @ariella-newheart @filewriterbase13x @ingridrd @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve watched Bonanza, Big Valley, Gunsmoke, The Rifleman, and I think maybe one other….
I have a kindle app on my tablet, but I don’t read on that hardly ever. I do prefer hard copies, but if I can get something for free online then I usually take advantage 😀 I’m like that
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, you’ve convinced me. I am now editing the newest parts of my western… 😮
Ah, what westerns have you watched? I’ve watched quite a few as well, but I doubt we’ve watched many of the same ones. I prefer the less well known to the classics. 😛
Great! First a couple questions: Do you have a kindle? Do you ever read stuff onl…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Haha, yeah I love horses but never read a western (watched a lot though. does that count? 🙂 ) Yeah, I’d definitely read books you recommend! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yes, I’ve always done that too. But it usually takes me a really long time to complete a book, so I was wondering if just writing it straight through would make it go faster so that I’d waste less time trying to make the first draft perfect.
By the way, you commented on my website that you’d never read westerns?! And you who cla…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Wow, lots goin’ on 😉
If it helps, I personally like to edit a chapter after I write it, just so there’s not so much to do at the end. That’s just me though 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m trying to decide whether to edit my western as I go or just write, write, write until it’s finished and then go back and edit it. 😛
And I’m trying to get my books available for sale online…and trying to write a poem…and considering possible advertising endeavors. 😀
Right at this moment I am doing nothing but typing this…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, No! *is mad at self for making a catwing believe that she was allergic to chocolate* I am not allergic to chocolate. It’s just that chocolate can be painful when it is being thrown at you. But no worries, they were delicious. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper Hi! I’m here now, a little earlier than expected.
@rochellaine A million things to do huh? 😉 Yeah, I know what you mean 🙂
I’m working on chapter three of my WIP, trying not to get distracted (and eating brownie 😉 ) What are you working on right now?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 What happens when you create an account on the website? 😀 Sorry for all the questions.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Gotta go to dinner! @jenwriter17 @rochellaine
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I probably will still be here since I have a million things to do. (All writing related.) 😀
…well, maybe not quite a million. But you get the picture – or do you?
Anyway, see you in half an hour!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 Yep!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Okay, but don’t you have to not write anything on your book until the first day of that month? I’ve already written the beginning of my latest WIP.
- Load More

@warrenluther04 Ah, I had a lot of friends want to or go to that! It sounds really interesting, but I haven’t seen it.
@warrenluther04, oh cool. No, I haven’t. I want to, because I love the song. Actually, I have only heard a short preview on the radio, but it still sounds good.
@jenwriter17 GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!! It is amazing.
@filewriterbase13x It is cool. 🙂 Catwing’s blog has the preview…or YouTube. 🙂
@warrenluther04 Oh! I just heard of this movie yesterday! On the radio, just like @filewriterbase13x. XD I really want to go see it because MercyMe has some really awesome music. I’m glad to hear it was good!
@warrenluther04. I have never heard of it. What is it about? I love the song “I
Can Only Imagine”. Its one of my favorite songs. And I had a close friend die recently, so now I can’t sing that song without crying. 🙂
@dekreel I heard of the movie two ways: KLOVE (radio station) and Catwing’s blog. It was good! MercyMe has good songs. 🙂
@ariel-ashira It’s about Bart Millard, the lead singer for MercyMe, his backstory, his coming to Christ, his father’s change of heart, and how the song “I Can Only Imagine” came about. It’s quite inspiring. 🙂
How are you…[Read more]
@warrenluther04 I have seen it… And am writing about it on my blog. I liked it.
Strangely I didn’t know Bart Millard wrote it. Or that it was Mercy Me’s… *cough* I don’t know that stuff. But I do like the song. 🙂
@catwing Did you like it? (As soon as I typed that I saw that you typed “I liked it”. *facepaw*)
I didn’t either until I watched the trailer. I like the song too…now I wish that KLOVE played more songs by MercyMe. 🙂
@warrenluther04 Sounds like a neat movie! As for my friend, yes I am doing fine. God used it to really bring some things to my attention. There were other people saved because of his death too. God really used his life, and death, to bring glory to Himself. His parents and siblings are very sad of course, but they believe it was God’s time to…[Read more]