-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 No problem! 🙂 Okay. That makes sense.
@rochellaine What instruments do you play? (@jenwriter17 too). I play piano, and am attempting to learn violin.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 Aw, thanks! 😀 I was scrambling at AM o clock to finish that thing up. 😛 (because I totally forgot yesterday until it was too late. Ah, the joys of blogging)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 While I love performing, as long as I am sure I know what I’m doing, when I am uncertain of the audience or of whether I have my piece polished I get that very same dizziness. My head gets hot, and if I’m playing an instrument instead of singing I have to focus on my hands. So I totally understand! I’ll be praying that you are ab…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, that makes sense 🙂
I enjoyed your blog post today, by the way
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay. Wow…. 😮 I rarely stay up that late.
Oh, yeah. When you have people in different hemispheres it can be kinda difficult to catch them. 🙂
I’m on whenever I find the time, which will drastically decrease as spring break ends and school starts up again. 😐 Ah well. I should still be on KP on the weekends though…. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Thank you so much for the prayers! I appreciate it so much 🙂
I usually don’t perform this much, it’s just the busiest performing season I guess
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, I know. I wish I had the time and money to go this year, but I think I’ll have to wait to go next year. But this way I have extra time to work on my novel.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper You can do it! 😀 If you were going to the Realm Makers conference in July (it’s in St. Louis), then you’d get a couple agent sessions 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sorry for the VERY late reply, but I totally forgot to check my notifications. o.o Sorry…
Oh, okay. Yup…. *accepts ice cream* *eats ice cream* Unfortunately, no. I was homeschooled for three years, 3rd to 5th grade, then went into public middle school.
Yup. As of now, at least! 😉
Thanks! It’s my dog, Goldie. (Great name,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 You’re right, I’m in Eastern time, but when I say late at night…I mean 12:00-3:00 a.m. 😮 😀 I stay up really late…
That’s also because that’s the time Seekjustice is usually on because it’s afternoon for her in Australia. If you go take a look at Writers’ Corner you’ll see where we talk into the “wee hours of the mo…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hopefully, but you know how publishing is. It’s difficult. But it’s my plan to get published this year or next year, so that I can be published before college.
It’s hard work, but I think I can do it. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello! In my opinion, NO prayer request is pitiful. 🙂
Ohh…performing. Background music. Piano. I get nervous too when I perform, and I’m an extrovert! One time I was performing and my fingers felt like they were frozen and I messed up in the tenth measure. 😐 Yay.
Ooh. Six pages of music. That’s hard to memorize. Dang…you…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh you’re going to try to get a contract with an agent or publisher?!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Me beloved novel. I’ve basically been binge-editing so I can try to get contracted this year. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yay! editing what?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I’m editing! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @alia @catwing Anyone writing with me? 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Thank you! (But some parts are probably better than others… I just don’t know which one. I think I like this one best right know. Cuz Riddlewit.) 😉
Unfortunately, I cannot answer that question at the present time because: I have no idea. Whatsoever. 🙂
@sam-kowal 😀 Me too. 🙂 Thanks!
@dekreel That’s fine. I got really confused.…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi all. This seems like such a pitiful prayer request and I hate to bother y’all.
My family organizes an art competition every year, and every year I play the background music on the piano. Guys, I get SO NERVOUS ABOUT THESE THINGS! I am such an introvert and I hate performing of any kind. I remember one year being so nervous that I felt like I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Oh are you saying you’re wanting one of us to write one of your ideas?
I’ll tag some more people so they know about this @dragon-snapper @dekreel @kaya-young @seekjustice @ingridrd @warrenluther04
- Load More
