-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha! But if I respond to that I’m not going to get anything done. 😉 Sorry. 😀
How is your writing going?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Check this one out…. 😀

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I’m glad you liked it.
@supermonkey42 Poor Giraffe? I write the whole poem from the farmer’s perspective and you come up with “Poor giraffe?!” 😛 Thank you! Oh, you liked the meter? That’s good. 😉
Now I have done one of the prompts from @sam-kowal – A Knight who Loves Baking!
There once was a knight who loved baki…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ahaha, this is funny! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello! Here’s hoping you actually get some writing done in spite of what I’m about to do…
Speaking of memes and such…here’s a cartoon I found after talking with my brother all night about which kinds of guns my characters should use in my western:

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart I created a topic a while ago that was popular for a bit but dropped off lately. In it we would post ideas which we had but didn’t want to write or weren’t able to complete, in hopes that others would write them. Here’s the link to the Writing Prompts topic, where you could post your ideas if you want.
This is just a suggestion, of course! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @skredder @warrenluther04 @kaymart @rochellaine I’m writing again! I’m trying hard this time not to get distracted. Yesterday I literally wrote one paragraph in three hours. I found a ton of hilarious memes thought! 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Are you back yet?
@jenwriter17 @skredder @warrenluther04 I’m writing – how about you?
@sam-kowal Bobert misses Stan; will he be around anytime soon?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder aw, thank you so so much! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 That’s not a pitiful prayer request! I remember having to perform. It is pretty scary. Even know i start shaking whenever I have to give a presentation or speech at school. I know you’ll do well. I’ll be praying for strength, confidence, and peace for you. 🙂
@warrenluther04 I’m praying for your friends.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine thank you so much! <3
@warrenluther04 I play piano and guitar. I’m also planning on learning ukulele 🙂
I’ll be praying too! Yeah, definitely let us know how things go 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Yeah, I’d be interested in hearing your ideas! 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yep, I caught the reference! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Wow, that’s cool! 🙂 Ooh! You sing!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! *bounds around in circles chasing tail in happiness* I will. Although it will probably be on Easter Sunday when I am on at like 3 in the afternoon. 🙂 I’m leaving for now too. *waves paw and tail simultaneously* I might be on later, though. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. @kaymart Would you like that? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀
Lol. I’m off for lunch too. And I’ll be on later too. Catch you around. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I play the piano, violin, and harp, though not amazingly well. 🙂 My main instrument is my voice, and I take voice lessons for operatic/classical style.
Sure, I’ll be praying for your friends! Let me know how it goes. I’m actually not really on right now, so if you tag me again I might not answer for an hour or so. Bye for now!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Haha 😀 Well, it turned out great, and I always love your snippets 😉
I have to go for now, lunch time. I’ll be on later though. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart What are your ideas? Maybe I could either A: incorporate them into one of my Dog in KP stories (A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen [Compendium thanks to @supermonkey42]) or B: write a new story off of one of them. 🙂
Thanks, @jenwriter17, for tagging me!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And to anyone who’s on here right now, can I have some more prayers for those two friends and their families? I’m checking in with them to see if they can make it to my church Sunday for Easter. 🙂
Thanks all!
- Load More
