-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Farewell!
Pretty good! It’s slower going today than yesterday, but I’m up to 7k.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m still worried about that 5% 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder No worries! Also, I think I neglected to mention that this is a sequel, so if there’s bits that don’t make sense to you, that’ll be why. All the other readers have read the first book and you can too if you want to. you’ll find the links on the first page of this topic!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’ve read the prologue, and so far I like it. I haven’t had time to read the rest yet. So many things have happened today that I didn’t want to get started and then be forced to walk away to do something else. I will get to it tomorrow. Well, tomorrow for me at least. This I promise. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Did you actually say that?! You’ll give Justice and Chessy more window scenes? *squeals* Yes, window scenes are very romantic! Of course, like I said, the first thing I thought of was that favorite couple of mine, Bill and Patty, but the original window scene, which is considered one of the most romantic scenes of all time, is th…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I love the fact that you could have shipped her with any of the male characters but Justice :D. Jonas is way more mature than any of them, but if I remember correctly he’s younger than Justice. I’m not sure though, I’ve misplaced my book of notes, so I can’t check. I do remember that Cirrus is the oldest revolutionary and that Rain…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I got 452. I was so sure I wouldn’t pass 400, ’cause I kept making so many mistakes. Thanks for the word war!
Hello, @rochellaine! I’m sorry but I’ve got to go to bed now. My eyes aren’t wanting to stay open anymore.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder I’m back! How’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I got 458 words, how about you?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice How did you do?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I thought she was going to end up with Quillon until he started interacting with her sister! Then I refrained from mentioning it since Sapphire and Quillon obviously were meant for each other and Chessy had nothing to do with anything there. 🙂 I also could have seen her with Jonas if she was a little bit older. As it was he…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ten minutes works great!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ten minutes then?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Sure, provided it’s not too long of one. Too long and I start to daydream badly. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Whoops *laughs carelessly* I accidentally killed Justice AND Jen. My bad.
😛 He’s still alive at the end of the outline, so there’s a 95% chance he’ll still be alive at the end of this book.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder I’m leaving for about fifteen minutes. Hopefully you’ll be here when I get back! 😉 Goodbye for now.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ah, I see your reasoning……..not that I understand still 😉 😛 😀
@seekjustice WHAT KILL JUSTICE?! *dies*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Within reason of course! *looks nervous*
@skredder Hello!
Would you two like to participate in a word war, since I arrived too late for the last one?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hallu! I be here, doin’ some word sprints. 🙂
- Load More
