-
valtmy replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm… yes maybe that will work. I was planning on having a more sweeping epic but maybe a tighter story might suit the premise better. Thanks!
Sure no problem.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Thank you for posting these ideas! I’ll keep them all in mind when I finish my current project 🙂
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Everyone, just so you know, the Jerry Jenkins writers guild is open for registration, and only until Friday! I have been in this guild for several months and it has SO MUCH STUFF! and by that I mean webinars, master classes, two courses, and more. When I signed up, it was over $300 dollars a year, and I’m not sure what the price is now. Just go to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Topic: Is this okay? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart I like this! I would read more! 😀
And yeah we use Google docs around here all the time, if you’re wanting to post the link to your story. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @kaya-young (if you want to) I have my third chapter ready to read! You don’t have to do spelling/grammar checks, just so you know. 🙂 You probably have to request access.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LjQVVp5BoRrCco9m9ZJQhOTv1V9Yo1W25ztoHu9jF_U/edit
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Wahoo! Piano Guys and The Princess Bride! 😀
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Hello!
You said you like cattle, and I do too! Even though cows aren’t very smart, they are pretty and graceful in their own way.
Have you seen mini cows? I think they are super cute!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard!
You said you like reading mysteries. Have you read the old Nancy Drew books?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard! 🙂
How long have to been playing the piano?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 I really wanna draw her! Maybe later today. *crosses fingers*
And @dekreel I might possibly maybe perhaps try your character too, even though I’m not good at men… 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Helloooooo!!!! Since you said you work with horses, I assume you ride them…? If so, do you ride English or Western?? I wish I owned a horse too…*sigh* Anyway, welcome, welcome!
-
valtmy started the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
I have a problem.
I tend to start off writing well but I have trouble deciding how to continue my stories. This causes me to get stuck and saps away my motivation to write. For my WIP, I have been trying to see if outlining will help but outlining is hard when I’m not sure how I want my story to go.
So just to try something new I’m putting one…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, by the way, I have no idea where the sabre in Babylon came from. I was just talking with a former KP member once and I mentioned that I liked sabres (In my experience, you Americans spell a lot of things wrong :D) and then I said that I had a sabre from Persia, India or Babylon. I actually have a friend who does own a cavalry…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Welcome fellow INTJ to the bestistest place on the internet! Hope you enjoy yourself here! 😀
So what are your favourite books?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, good. 🙂 But wait, that’s funny. For some reason I always thought Rain was a few months younger than Chessy! 😀 Haha. So I pictured her as a fifteen- or sixteen-year-old kid. 😛
I’m going to say goodnight now! See you tomorrow hopefully.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
You need not fear, Kendall is 19 and Rain is 18. Kendall is the youngest male member of the revolutionaries, while Chessy is the youngest. And there’s Waif too.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, yes it’s funny, isn’t it? 😀 Any character but Justice. That doesn’t mean I didn’t like Justice, because I thought his character was wonderful! And I’m beginning…just beginning to ship him with Chessy now. 😉
Ah, please let Rain be younger than Kendall!! I really don’t like romance when the girl is older than the guy,…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I tried to upload a picture but it wouldn’t work. However yes, I literally did.
Yeah, I guess so. Balconies and windows are romantic.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I wouldn’t trust me either. 😛
- Load More

hah, I forgot to tag people! @dragon-snapper @dekreel @rochellaine @catwing @seekjustice @jane-maree @warrenluther04