-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, what are you writing? I don’t think I’ve taken that yet
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 thanks for checking up on me. It’s still tough to work through some days, but thankfully it is a bit easier to handle most days.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey!I’m writing and reading the results of the better books survey
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal, @seekjustice, you writing?
anyone?
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira…I think my sisters would disagree
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, its fine. not having me in it means that you could mention others.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
okay apparently the doesn’t want to tag…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter, glad I was able to help
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @sam-kowal, @seekjustice (I don’t know what time it is for you…)
anyone writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal, thanks
@ariel-ashira, Home was really good
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, brava! Brava! Encore!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😉 Yep, that’s his full title. The ‘orna’ in the middle is an honorific in dragon language. Or so he tells me
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 EPICNESS
XD Those are hilarious. I don’t think I’ve ever been the subject of a Kapeefer poem. Stan is positively ecstatic
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Great work! 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira so cute! I admire your poetic abilities! 🙂 I think my favorite’s were the ones for Daeus and Catwing! *nods*
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @sam-kowal @ethryndal Do you guys mind if I blind-carbon-copy you all in a group email? I have a few questions about Sector One.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira *wild applause* 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Welcome to being a Kapeefer Lit author! Awesome first part, and I can’t wait to see what comes next 😀
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
A Kingdom Pen Adventure: Truly Lost our Minds
By
The File Writer of Base 13x (@filewriterbase13x)
Part 1: A Place for Inspiration
The thunder crashed through the sky, followed by a flash of light. Rain. I usually loved the rain, but not today. I had a grudge against rain today. Just as I had yesterday and the day before and the day before…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I’m not sure if you’re still on, but sorry I didn’t see you tagged me until now. Sadly, I won’t be able to join you tonight. I might be on tomorrow, but I’m not sure. Next week is pretty busy.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I’d love to be in the story! 🙂 Okay, I added a section in my character profile on the CSC that should explain pretty clearly what type of stories I don’t want to be included in. You can check that out and if you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them. However, if it gets too complicated and you have characters you wa…[Read more]
- Load More

@dragon-snapper Go ahead 😀 I love carbon. It’s the building block of all organic life…
@sam-kowal That’s hilarious. 😛
Sure!