-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Thanks so much. ❤️
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Giarstanornarak is Stan’s full title in dragon-dom 😀 Stan is always trying to melt chairs because that is what @dragon-snapper is always doing, and Stan is trying to be as epic a dragon as her.
@rochellaine Yep, that is his full name. He uses it when he’s trying to be pompous but otherwise sticks to Stan.
XD 😛 Yep, I must…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Yes. I will definitely pray for you and your family.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thank you!
@rochellaine Thanks, friend! And yeah, I am playing Ella in Cinderella. 🙂 It’s probably the most challenging role I’ve ever done.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, I guess I don’t really know if Giarstanornarack is Stan’s full name…I just assumed it was because Stan is always trying to melt chairs, and the above name (which I am not going to try to spell again 😛 ) has a “stan” in the middle of it. 😀
Guess we have to ask @sam-kowal 😉
And wait a minute, Sam. You weren’t content with…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@dekreel Well, one cliche for bullies is that they are actually weak and pick on others to make themselves appear stronger. I once heard a really cool quote that was along the lines of “The weak hurt and bully. The strong protect.”
Other motives is that they are bored, they’re trying to strike out in rebellion, they truly hate the person they…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Well, the defendant is technically always allowed to defend himself if he wants to do so, but the only place that really works is in the small claims court where everything is a little less formal. (Even here in America where we’re not as formal as you. 😉 ) In criminal courts, if the defendant doesn’t bring a lawyer he really d…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@dekreel Oh, and… cliches. Personally I think having bullies be physically brawny/thuggish is a cliche, and also having them be unintelligent. They can be different from that
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Hi
I think the motivations of a bully are usually a) to feel good about themselves and feel powerful and b) to try to put down anyone who might threaten them or make them feel bad.
This is because, I think for the most part bullying comes out of insecurity. Bullies are insecure about themselves, they don’t get enough love from…[Read more]
-
Joy started the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
*appears out of nowhere*
Greetings, Kapeefers! I’m going to peak my head out of my hiatus for a second to ask some questions:
In my children’s books, I have a school bully, and lately I have been considering giving him a bigger part of my books. So my questions are: What are the motives of a bully? What are the literary cliches of a bully? And…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Definitely praying for both requests!
…May I ask what the play is about? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I know you were trying to have fun, and I like the other poems, (great job with them! 😀 ) but the poem you wrote about me hurts. 🙁 It’s hard to explain what I mean, and…I don’t know…maybe the easiest thing would just be to show you a “poem” I wrote yesterday a few hours after reading the email with your post in it. I’m not g…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy @rochellaine @skredder @seekjustice @ethryndal
Hey, guys. Two things: 1) Could you keep me in your prayers this week? I have practice late every night for a play that I’m in and performances Thursday—Saturday. Please pray that I can stay on top of schoolwork and everything despite being dead tired.
2) My aunt and uncle have been in c…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I just requested access. Sorry I wasn’t able to get to it earlier.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 Great work.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
I have a few questions after reading your document about court procedure:
Does the defendant/accused/Justice defend himself or is that done by the barrister?
Does the prosecution or the defence go first?
And where does the defending of or by Justice go? before the prosecution? after it? something else?
So far, I think those are…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh dear, sounds rough. I’m praying for your friend.
Just read your post about the adoption. Will pray for your family and the kids too! Hope it goes well and gets settled soon.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
Aww… These poems are so fun and cute.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x That was so cool! B-bot is a super fun character! 🙂
- Load More
