-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose @filewriterbase13x Way to go, guys! 😀
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, Yay! Good Job! I am almost done with part three!
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, Lucky! Go turn off those horses! LOL
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose When I first read that I thought you said “turn off some horses.” I had to do a double take after that. How do you turn off horses? 😉
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skreeder, thanks
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh yeah! I am definitely familiar with that! Good luck. 🙂
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skreeder, True, true. I really enjoyed the last chapter I wrote, but since it was from a different POV I am having a little trouble getting back to my original MC.
@ariel-ashira, Bye! Thanks for talking.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira and @skredder. Okay. Thanks for understanding.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh! That sounds interesting! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh wow! That sounds cool! 🙂
@filewriterbase13x Nice! Motivation can be hard to come by. 🙂
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder, I am working on Truly Lost our Minds part three. I hope to post it sometime tomorrow. Hopefully. I really should be working on Classified, but I am not much motivated with that at the moment, sadly.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Hey, no problem! I completely understand. The only reason I said was because Texas is a pretty big state. I could be anywhere. 😉
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, and @skredder. I wish I could tell you where I am, but I’m not allowed to give out that info. No offense to you of course, just family rules.
@jess-penrose. *smug expression crosses face* That’s good. Good to know. You would probably think I was pretty boring anyways. Haha. Well, maybe.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x @ariel-ashira @jess-penrose What are y’all working on?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m in Texas and it’s 6:46 right now.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skreeder, thought so.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yep! I be USA. 🙂
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sup, @skredder. Your USA, right?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, Nope, sorry to disappoint you. I am not. *looks at you suspiciously, wondering if this J. A. Penrose will find the location of File Writer*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Heyo! 🙂
- Load More
