-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m going to post it once I’ve eaten lunch 🙂
I often work on short stories between working on novels, I find it lots of fun trying to condense a story into so few words (most of my short stories are under 2000 words)
They’re great for experimenting too!
Yep I got your comment. I’ll have to reread the section though. I…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Heyo! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice That was not fifteen minutes. That was an hour. 😛 Looks like I’m bad at giving estimates!
But anyway, I’m here now, and it looks like you’re about to leave. 🙁 By the way, I did give you the comment about Justice, but I put it in your document instead of here. Did you get it?
@skredder Hi!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh yeah! Part 2! I can’t wait!! 😀
I do like writing short stories. Sometime they tend to get a little long because I just keep going. One short story ended up being around 18,000 words long. If I wasn’t on a deadline for that one, I could have easily turned it into a full length novel.
I used to write them all the time, but certain…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh, cool! I love writing short stories! Do you write many?
I’m wading through my novel, trying to get to the end of Part 2!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m working on a short story right now. It’s going slower than I’d like, but much faster than it was earlier. What about you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I’m on, but I’m about to go for lunch. What project are you working on?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Is anyone on? I’m back now.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine don’t worry you didn’t freak me out… Other things do that… 🙂
Definately praying. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I think my family was watching the announcement in the other room. *nods* I should be able to ask them.
*sighes* Things seem to come in threes though… But hopfully not this time…@seekjustice
I’m going to bed now. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Um…no…not really. it’s bad news, but it hasn’t freaked me out…not yet anyway. No I hadn’t heard yet.
Well, we do. I mean, my dad does, and we just listen and nod and pretend we understand what he’s talking about.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! 🙂 Yes, definitely we need to be praying. And no, the world will never learn.
I’ll be departing for about fifteen minutes or so. See you in a bit!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Oh, I hope I didn’t just freak you guys out. 🙁 Sorry! I just heard the news and wondered if you had.
I don’t know if your families talk about big world events like this or not, so maybe I shouldn’t have said anything…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Wow. And Australia is concerned about cheating in cricket. That literally tells you all you need to know about our esteemed country.
I’ll be praying though. (Except, when will our world learn that world wars solve very little)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Well, we (the U.S.) just bombed Syria. We’ve been talking with Russia for several days trying to decide whether we want to start WWIII. We don’t know yet what Russia will do in return, since they’re supporting Syria. I think we bombed places, not people, but I don’t know exactly, since it just happened. Our relations wit…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine No I was concentrating. What happened?
@seekjustice I am trying… -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh yay! I just got back too. I was having an intense, no-internet writing period 😀
Um, no? Australia is currently absorbed in the Commonwealth games, football season and the fact that the Australian cricket team is a cheating disgrace and I haven’t heard anything else for weeks. What’s happened?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Hey! I’m finally back. 🙂
How’s it going?
By the way, have you been hearing the world news?
- Load More
