-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I’m still here. 🙂
How’s it going?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Are you still on? I can write for a little bit.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @alia @skredder I’m writing! Does anyone want to join me?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I, Rochellaine, call thee, Jen, to meet me in the field of battle in a war of words. Come out, thou inventive typist, and we shall see who will be the conqueror and who shall be the conquered.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I went to sleep pretty quickly last night so I didn’t get your tag until this morning.
Oh my goodness, you quoted my book! Haha.
I still can’t believe you like Raelyn. It makes me so utterly happy because she’s one of my favorite characters in my head – possibly my favorite character – and I don’t know if I’ll be able to portray h…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
leavin’ now….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
whoopsy……..I mean ‘wowly-wow’ I messed up your tag 😛 @rochellaine
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaien ‘Kay! (I said “‘kay” cuz I thought of Raelyn 😉 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, will do! See you tomorrow! (hopefully)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Actually, I can write a little longer 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine What? 300 in five minutes?! O.O
yup, central time. I’m not sure what time I’ll be on though. Why don’t you just tag me when you’re on, and I’ll see if I can war?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah…SeekJustice once told me that her record for five minutes was 300 words!!!! 😮
Yes! 😛 Hopefully tomorrow. What times will you be on? Are you in Central time? I’m in Eastern.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Ooh, okay then, a challenge? 😉 You, me, tomorrow (or Wednesday), word war? 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I know, I don’t know how they write so fast!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Aaand, apparently @jenwriter17 ranks in the class of fast writers too! 😛 Well, maybe next time I’ll be able to beat you, Jen. Be warned, that is a challenge! 😉 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, you people are making me feel better. I keep forgetting I’m not warring with SeekJustice or Dragon Snapper. Both of them are really fast and beat me by miles, so I always think my scores are not high enough. 😀 I guess I’m actually normal speed when racing with you.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia I got 347 words 🙂
@ariel-ashira A word war is a fun activity where we set a time (it was ten minutes this time), and we see how many words we can write in that time.
I have to go now too. Bye! I might be on tomorrow or Wednesday 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
oops, forgot to tag…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17
I wrote 312. (see below) *groans* Well, that’s not too bad I guess. I’d like to have gotten four hundred, though. How’d you two do?Edit: Whoops! I counted wrong. I actually only got 274! 🙁 🙁 🙁 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
237 words.
last sentence: She wished now that they had told Jycin why they had such need to hurry, but it was to late.
Well, I have to head to bed now. night yall
- Load More
