-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking Ooohh… Nice.
I have decided to try making collages too. I may post some later. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Evie’s very shy, but she told me to tell you thank you 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice @catwing
I popped over to inform you all that a little chibi girl was found at my doorstep and has decided to leave with me indefinitely. She is a friend much like Rochellaines Bobert and Sams Stan 😉Her name is Evie ( I think, for now anyway) and she’s a very shy little darling. She loves books,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine just letting you know I got to see your family’s ministry website. I know you said it’s still under construction, but it looks really good and your ministry sounds awesome! A family who’s very close with mine has adopted many many kids. 😀 keep up the good work 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry, not right now! Maybe later. I’ll let you know 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
No worries! I might see you later 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, YES! Casting Crowns is the best band of all time.
@jenwriter17, some other ones I like are Keith and Kristyn Getty and Avalon
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, sadly not right now, but I should be on later. At least I plan to be.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hello? Anyone around? I’m writing! @alia @Rochellaine @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira are we still able to request friendships on SE? seems like I tried to find where to do that and couldn’t 🙁
well, I have to go now. I might be on later, if schoolwork doesn’t eat me first 😉
May the Force be with you! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yeah I’m on there, same name as here 🙂 I’m getting distracted by pinterest 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, see ya later!
@ariel-ashira Hi! I’m working on chapter 6 of my dystopian. How ’bout you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha! 🙂
Pretty well. I’m actually going to be going now. So, talk to you later!
@ariel-ashira Hi, but goodbye now. 😉 Sorry.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Pretty good, just tired. late night
Yeah so tired that I was typing my tag name instead of yours to respond XD
how are you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m always up late. 😛
How’s it going?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira Anyone on writing? I think I can be on for about 45 minutes.
Rochellaine you were up pretty late last night, huh? 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @ariel-ashira I saw Jonah and Moses. It is so amazing! 😀
Rochellaine, thank you for your links. I hope I get some time today to check them out 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Somehow I missed this…I love it!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, here’s an edit. I’ve been listening to a few more Steve and Eydie songs, (I have listened to a few previously, but apparently not enough to realize this,) and I’ll have to take back my recommendation of them.
Not because of lyrics! All the lyrics I’ve heard by them are good!! But, their music has got too much of a pop/modern style for me…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @jess-penrose Do either of you want to have a quick word war before I go to bed? I’ve got to get a little more written tonight! 😉
- Load More
