-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice 395 words done. How about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I know. 🙁
Sure, ten minutes! Let’s go!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh no! Don’t do that! 😛
I’m trying desperately to catch up where I’ve fallen behind on my western. It’s not working. 🙁 Want to have a word war?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Aye, I am. I’m making myself cry. What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice You still here?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Are either of you around for a writing session/word war?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I am leavin’ now 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Cool. 🙂 what genres are those?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Sorry, I asked if anyone was here and then disappeared. 😉 I’ll only be writing for a little bit. What are you working on?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 yep!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@atiel-Ashira thanks! :3
What do you think of the collage? -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing @ariel-ashira @alia are any of you on still?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jane-maree Oh my goodness I just listened to The Fretless!!! I love it so much! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @ariel-Ashira I forgot to tag y’all. *facepaw*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ugh! Every time I click on the box in the collages thread it takes me to my blog! XP
Here’s the one for me… my fourth/fifth collage. 🙂

-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 yay!
@ariel-Ashira
It’s late, I may vanish soon. -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello! I’m attempting collages. 🙂
Nice to meet you Evie, you are adorable. *hands Evie chocolate*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, awww. does she like centaurs? I hope she does
- Load More
