-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @seekjustice thanks!
@rochellaine Nope, I went back to Finding Secrets because Firebird was being difficult. I need to edit FS and start on the sequel anyway. 🙂 -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, sounds like a good plan to me
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, poor them. I wonder how much longer @rochellaine can deny that she secretly likes the idea of killing off her characters…?
a K-9 unit is the part of the police force that works with dogs
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes, they would be. What I was saying is that the majority of her characters seem to get themselves killed, so rather than waiting till the book is done and just fading out of her charge like most writers’ characters do, they get suddenly cut off in the middle of the book.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well, as @rochellaine said, they usually get out of my charge when they die. And I still have another book of pain and agony for (some) of them to live through…so I don’t know how they feel about reaching the end of this book.
Rochellaine, what’s a K-9 officer? *squints at map of USA which she has put on the wall since joining KP*…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I personally don’t see the problem with that, but technically, aren’t they out of her charge if she is done writing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia No! SeekJustice’s characters get “out of her charge” when she kills them!!!!
That would possibly be relieving for some, if they were Christians, I guess. Except characters aren’t real, so when they die, they just die. They can’t actually go to heaven.
@seekjustice Go ahead and defend yourself if you like. I’m just stating facts. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I’m actually working on a blog post right now. You have nothing to worry about when you compare your frequency of posts to mine! My last post was nearly a month ago, while yours was only eight days ago.
Well, I do have a cousin who’s a police officer. He’s a K-9 officer, actually, which is pretty cool. But he’s reall…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, congratulations!
Are your characters relived to almost be out of your charge?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
My novel. I’m getting very close to the end and getting a bit teary.
-
Alia replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, Avalon is contemporary Christian, similar style to Casting Crowns, but a bit different. The Getty’s are an Irish couple, they do mostly hymns, but with an added subtle flair, but they do have some of their own stuff. Across the Lands is one of my favorites from them. I put a link below
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, what are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing, yay for you! Here’s some ice-cream and chocolate
(Oh, and I love your collage)
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @ariel-ashira, I’m finally on
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Hello! Which book? Firebird? By the way, I can’t wait to read that. 🙂
Yeah, probably. I think the worst thing, though, would be trying to figure out who to talk to. Would I want to go to the police headquarters or something? I know someone who just went and sat in the car with a police officer to talk, but I’d be afraid that the o…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Welcome! (I’m over here feeling slightly guilty because I’m so obsessed with writing my novel that I haven’t done a blog post in way too long!)
Hmm…that is awkward. I don’t like talking to people either!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I just realized I’m a Chosen One! (I finally caught up with you @dekreel 😉 )
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine They would probably be really nice and helpful.
But still I would nerve wrecked too. I would be for talking to anyone. 😉 -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @ariel-Ashira thanks. I really like the one that looks like the cat is vanishing. 🙂
@seekjustice @rochellaine working on collages for a blog post on my book.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m currently semi-freaking out, since I just realized I’ll have to have police in my western. 😛 More research! Ugh. Usually I like research, but I’m not sure just how to research the particular things I’m going to have to research since I’d like to actually talk to some police or something…and I’m afraid that would be nerve-wracking.
- Load More
