-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, Pinterest can be so extremely distracting 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Well, I’m critiquing the excommunication of Michael Cerularius in the Santa Sophia church, trying to finish off my novel and also listening to Irish music, all the while getting distracted by Pinterest. Such is life.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m not sure if you ever have said explicitly. But my brain decided you lived in Virginia. Based on what you said the other day though, about Washington DC, you probably either live in Virginia (or West Virginia), Maryland or Delaware.
So you live in the South but aren’t really…Southern?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, not so much anymore. But when we were missionaries we had churches all over America that supported us, so we tried to visit them every time we came to the states for furlough.
@rochellaine, poem? I love other people’s poems. may we read it?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I have some cousins who live in Alaska, but we’ve never visited them. I think Alaska is the only state that I have not been to.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Well, if you look at it technically and literally, I am in the South. I live below the Mason-Dixon line which is the official start of Dixie. There’s a reason I can give you for why most people think we don’t live in the south, but before I do that:
What state do you think I live in? I don’t remember ever stating sp…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, you’ve been dog sledding??? lucky. I want to do that. Is it fun? the only reason I have been to the Great Wall is because my family used to live 2 hours from Beijing.
@seekjustice, you still around? I’m back
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter I like more of the traditional, not-so-modern sounding music. XD. Well…sometimes I like more popular Christian, but it really depends.
Sarah Sparks!! Oh my gosh. Her Narnia music is so beautiful.
Keith and Kristyn Getty have some pretty good stuff too.
Shane and Shane have some good music as well.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll be back in about 15-20 minutes. Will you still be here?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’ve learnt more about the Great Schism of 1054 than I ever thought I wanted to 😛
I don’t know, once I start a novel I just ovsessively keep going until I’m at the end.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice 🙂 cool.
I got your ‘invitation to edit’ your last part of your sequel. I don’t know how you write so much! 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh cool! I love going to the zoo 🙂 I’m not writing currently but I’m critiquing my dad’s bible college paper.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Awesome! thank you 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira @rochellaine Sorry to those who tagged me today, I’ve been gone all day at the zoo. 🙂 Is anyone still on writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, I’ll be sure to tell her that too!
Well, I’ve heard the saying before, but only in American movies. But…wait…aren’t you from the south too? *frowns again at map*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Dog-sledding in Alaska sounds really cool!
Um. We call them “Police men with dogs”. Okay no, it’s called the Dog Unit, or the Dog Squad, I just looked it up.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m not back. 😀 I’m just popping in to say give that advice to your sister, sure, but tell her to take it with a grain of salt, since it comes from a writer who can’t possibly kill her own characters. 😛
Also to say that I’ve never that I can remember heard @catwing‘s saying. 😉 America’s a big place, and we have a lot of di…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice yes, it does.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Bye! (I’ll pass that advice on)
The Scarlet Pimpernel is a fun book! Nowhere near as deep as A Tale of Two Cities or anything, but it’s a light read and that’s sometimes the best thing.
@catwing I don’t know, but we don’t say that! Does it kind of mean, “that’s just the way things are”?
- Load More
