-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! One of my brothers plans to be a missionary pilot.
I’ll do that! Thanks. 😉
Well, I really don’t like the name Tabitha, but I guess you’re trying to get an old-fashioned, not-so-pretty name to match Augustine, right?
(Oh, or do you actually like the name Tabitha? I hope I didn’t just horrify you by calling it unpretty! Sorry…)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Proabably a lot more than most people. 😀 I’ve even had a few lessons.
Poor Uncle Bill! Send him my love *blows kisses and hugs at Uncle Bill*
By the way, what do you think Quillon’s sister might be named? I’m thinking at the moment of Tabitha Quillon, but what do you think?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Do you know a lot of pilot jargon? 😛 I think you said something about knowing a pilot, but I don’t really remember.
Chara is, but Uncle Bill isn’t. I can’t tell when he’s going to be out of the hospital until I know what’s wrong with him, and at present I have no idea what’s wrong with him. 😛 Poor Uncle Bill! But anyway, he’…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
They definitely would have been able to see each other much better then, because yeah, they weren’t really enclosed. I’m also trying not to overload the story with pilot jargon, and that’s kind of hard.
That’s good. Are Chara and Uncle Bill out of hospital yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Well, during WWI the pilots could see each other pretty well since the planes weren’t as sealed in as they are now, right? I’ve read of dogfights where the pilots saw the expressions on their opponents’ faces sometimes.
Well actually right now it’s going okay. I think. 😛 I’m at a kind of boring part so I’m hoping I can get th…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I don’t know, I’m just terrible at writing descriptions of people fighting each other, especially when it’s not a duel with swords or anything, its more impersonal.
No, I haven’t, but I might have heard of it.
Cool! And how’s that going? Hopefully better than my dogfighting.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Dogfights are cool, but I wouldn’t know how to write them either. 😀 Have you read the Tales of the RAF by Don Patterson?
Well, right now I have my stuff on a flash drive so I’m trying to work on my western from our desktop computer. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hello! I’m currently trying to edit/rewrite a dogfighting scene (not, like, an actual dogfight, but aeroplanes fighting each other).
I’m terrible at fight scenes, so it’s not coming along very well. You?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Working on anything at present?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m gonna have to go now. I might be on tomorrow 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m back! are you still here?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Yep, I’m likely to be on later 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh my goodness I’m sorry @seekjustice! I just popped on and left. Will you be on later?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
actually sorry no I can’t write right now. I might be on later though.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m editing my novella currently!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira @skredder Anyone writing?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-anson Oh, good question!
Casse: Would probably rather have someone she loves hate her. At least it means they’re alive.
Dagny: Would rather spend time in a cell with the person she most hates.
Jordan: Would rather have someone he loves hate him. He feels that way already.
Alright folks – Would your character rather be able to fly…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-anson Those are so good!!! I especially like the first one 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
ooh someone tag me! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, good! I worry overly much about whether I’ve offended people and feel the need to apologise until I get to the point where I’m apologising for apologising. 😛
I’m sad for your computer by the way 🙂 I hope its okay *sends encouraging hugs to the computer*
- Load More
