-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Good morning! How’s things?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Cool! @daughteroftheking you too! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @alia Anyone writing?
@seekjustice Tagging you even though it’s really early because I think I’ll be on for a while, and so might still be on when you get here. 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariella-newheart Wow! Thankyou! I love her expression. 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@kaya-young THANK YOU! And I love that seal… 🙂 🙂 🙂
I will post more parts after I get a few more people to read it.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Ahh! I read it and I love it! What will happen next?

-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Roboto Condensed’, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic; text-align: center;”>@ingridrd Wow! That’s so cool! </span>
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing @daughteroftheking @kaya-young @notawriter
Here’s another one I made for a character from my Superhero WIP…she’s one of my favorite characters, though I don’t yet know her as well as some of the others. 🙂

-
Ingrid replied to the topic My Life is Novellas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I know this a late response, but I have had this same “issue” (if you can call it that). 🙂 It has bothered me that I can’t get past a certain number of words for a story. What I’ve come to realize is that I just need to write what is necessary. If my story is finished in 30,000 words, so be it! And the next round of editi…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Unfortunately I have to disappear now 🙂 good luck with your writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Either of you on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, see you later
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia It’s so frustrating; sometimes the words just won’t come!
Well, I gotta go now. May your writing prosper! 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I got a pitiful 76. couldn’t seem to write
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia ugh, I only got 168 words. I think that’s my record low 🙁
What’d you get?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, alrighty
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sure! Go ahead and start 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, indeed.
wanna word war? 10 minutes?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia yes, it’s all their fault 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, ah yes, youtube and pinterest. how rude of them to always distract us while we are writing.
- Load More
