-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I am working on my WIP, trying to make this passage of necessary infodump interesting… 😑
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Goodbye! 🙁
@valtmy Oh, okay. SeekJustice is in Australia, about sixteen hours ahead of me. Usually I stay up really late and talk with her at about 11:00-2:00 a.m. while it’s only lunch time for her. 😛 What are you working on right now?
@alia Hello! How’s it going? (I’m on and off right now too, since I’m watching my litt…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, @valtmy, @rochellaine
I’ll be off and on for a bit
@seekjustice…I finally finished tale of two cities. I understand everything that happened in the first half, but then I just got confused
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, let’s stick loyally to KP!!! 😀 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder I am so sorry! I said I’d be able to read it yesterday, but I didn’t get a chance. I’ll do it today though 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd I am SO GLAD you like it! I’ll try to post the next chapter soon, I’m still writing it. 🙂
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I am on a little island called Singapore. I think I am exactly 12 hours ahead of you so your day is my night. Literally.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy That’s okay, but…what?! Where do you live?
@ariel-ashira I’m going to be off and on, since I’ve got to watch my little sisters while my mom is out of the house. So my replies might be slow or quick depending on what’s going on.
How’s it going? Working on your biblical story?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Many apologies for disappearing yesterday. It was past four for me so I fell asleep 😛
I’ll be here for a while now though.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira If you were here for only a few seconds I may have missed you, but if not, hello!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I am completely caught up on reading your story and I’ve gotta say….I am totally captivated! Keep up the awesome work.
(And post the next chapter soon, will ya? 🙂 🙂 🙂 )
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@notawriter AHHH, he is indeed a cutie! Thank you so much (and don’t worry about the wait…). 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Well, I’m here for a little while, and it is morning, so are you on now? 😉
@seekjustice Oh, okay. 🙂 Haha, nope. Don’t follow that advice. You might end up dying, don’t you think?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh I’ve actually seen that skit before!! It’s hilarious 🙂 obviously they aren’t great at dating advice.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Hm. Yes, I should go to bed. 😀
Okay, see you tomorrow hopefully! And I’ll keep praying for your arms.
Goodnight.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Okay 🙂
Well, I’ll disappear and then you can go back to Chara or to bed, you know, because its past two for you!
Not really but hopefully they’ll be mostly better soon.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Do that, and let me know what you think. 🙂 I was actually introduced to Studio C through KP myself, so I guess I’m passing it on. 😛
Chara’s doing okay, but I’ve been getting distracted looking up a certain Richard of England…
I’m going to do a bit more writing and then sign off too. Are your arms feeling any better?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh cool 🙂 I’ll make sure to have a look later. I’m probably going to have to go soonish though.
How’s Chara doing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Yup! 😀
They’re a Mormon comedy group based out of BYU, so most of their sketches are clean. I really hate that they include magic, Harry Potter, and stuff like that in some of their sketches, but for the most part they’ve got good, family comedy.
Here’s the sketch I was talking about.
And here’s another sketch, just in case…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
We just enjoying debating for the sake of it 😛
No, I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of their videos.
- Load More
