-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder @rochellaine I have to go now. Bye! I might be on tomorrow, if not, then Monday maybe. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine ah, isn’t Youtube so distracting sometimes? (as I watch a Dick Van Dyke show episode on Youtube) 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira
Behold the national anthem Advance Australia Fair!!
Australians all let us rejoice,
For we are young and free;
We’ve golden soil and wealth for toil;
Our home is girt by sea;
Our land abounds in nature’s gifts
Of beauty rich and rare;
In history’s page, let every stage
Advance Australia Fair.
In joyful strains then let us…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, you probably did, but that poor guy from Canada had such a hard time I wasn’t sure if it was possible for people who hadn’t seen it to understand.
I found two YouTube videos which include variations on the American man…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder wait, try this link instead, it might work
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder How do you do a screenshot again? (i have a macbook)
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sorry, but the link didn’t work. Um, this is somewhat cheating, but maybe if you screenshot it?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder oh my goodness yes make one for him!!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder I made a collage on Canva, but because I was designing it with pictures that cost money, I can’t download it to post it hear unless I pay for it. But here’s a link, though I’m not sure it’ll work
https://www.canva.com/design/DAC3Ydfw7yo/RuBfL_2d2ZvZmA-ehUWFOg/edit?layoutQuery=collageÂ
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Now I want to make a collage for Aldred! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m sure I did it right, but who knows? Anyway, it was funny. 😛
I wonder if people ever do it on YouTube….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine you writing now? 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 *jumps up and down* 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey people! I’m finally here! 😀
@alia Haha, yeah, I guess that’s reasonable. If Americans are the only ones who do it, someone who’s grown up in Asia wouldn’t be used to it even if you are technically American. 😉
@seekjustice Hahaha!! I wonder if you even did it right? 😛 You had to just guess from my description, but I don’t know how goo…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder I never ended up making one for Takara! tell ya what; gimme a few minutes and I’ll see if I can make one 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, good collages!
I can’t decide which character I like more: Rin or Uma?
Now I’m trying to imagine what a Takara collage would look like. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder here’s some


Well, I think I might finish the book today to tomorrow, so you’ll find out what happens to Uma soon! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Thanks! I seem to recall that you once made a collage for Uma, didn’t you? By the way, I am worried about her!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder I’ll get mine in just a sec…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Wow, that looks awesome! 😀
- Load More
